The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Wall Covering Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Wall Covering investments from 2021 till 2025.
Wall Covering market is growing at a CAGR of 4.63% during the forecast period (2021-2025).
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
The Wall Covering market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like Brewster Home Fashion, Adfors (Saint Gobain), Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj, Asian Paints Ltd, Benjamin Moore & Co., A.S. Création Tapeten AG, J. Josephson Inc., Walker Greenbank PLC, Grandeco Wallfashion Group, Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd
Industry News And Developments:
– March 2020 – Wall-to-wall compositions make the wallpapers in the AS Creation’s new Atelier 47, which is a digital print collection flamboyantly eye-catching with multilayered imagery inspired by urban and natural themes, combined with graphics, geometrics, and striking textures.
– March 2019 – Benjamin Moore, along with The Alpha Workshops, the nonprofit organization providing decorative arts education and employment to adults and youth with disabilities and other vulnerabilities, announced the launch of their bespoke wallpaper capsule collection. After several years of close collaboration, the company’s color specialists have collaborated with The Alpha Workshops wallpaper artisans in the creation of the special edition of 15 hand-painted wallpapers featuring Benjamin Moore’s premium paints, including CENTURY, Aura and Studio Finishes.
Scope of the Report
– For instance, due to spread of the COVID-19 virus the construction project has taken a hit with workers not reporting to construction site. According to Real Estate Developers Associations of India, there are around 20,000 ongoing projects in India and work is being undertaken in around 18,000 of them which involves a workforce of 8.5 million in construction work. Thus, due to direct impact on construction industry the wall covering market is also expected to affected.
Key Market Trends
Wall Panel is Expected to Register a Significant Growth
– Panels include wooden panels and laminates, which are used for covering walls effectively, while also providing protection from the external environment. The usage of wall panels can reduce the construction costs significantly by providing a consistent appearance to the paneled surface without the requirement of application of paint or some other finishing material. Additionally, the growth of the construction industry, owing to urbanization and simplified utility, along with lower costs of insulated wall panels, is expected to drive the demand.
– Advancements in the market have been in the form of insulated wall panels, which provide superior and uniform insulation, in comparison with more common methods of house construction. These panels can be used in almost any architectural setting, but are most common in residential constructions. The greatest advantage of these panels is that they offer superior and uniform insulation when compared to more common methods of house construction.
North America is Expected to Hold Significant Market Share
– In the United States, for instance, the public residential building’s construction spending rose from USD 5.07 billion in 2014 to USD 6.55 billion in 2019, according to the United States Census Bureau. With this, huge investments were made in home d’cor and home improvements, in the United States, which propelled the wall covering the market in the country. The similar trend of rising residential constructions, owing to the increasing population across the world, is expected to drive the demand for wall coverings.
– Also, the commercial construction sector is on an upswing. According to the FMI Corporation, in the United States, the new commercial buildings are expected to value USD 99.42 billion in 2021 from USD 47.33 billion in 2012. Furthermore, technological advancements in wall coverings, such as inkjet painting (which is expected to mimic the texture, design, and look of natural wood and stone) are expected to boost the market growth in the region.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Wall Covering Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Purchase This Report @
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687