The US Cannabidiol (CBD) Market report is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The U.S. cannabidiol market is estimated to reach US$13.39 billion in 2024, growing at a CAGR of 42.36% for the period spanning 2020-2024.
The growth of the market has been driven by a growing incidence of Alzheimer’s disease, upsurge in healthcare expenditure, rising depression rate, increasing geriatric population, mounting online retail sales and expanding urbanization. However, growth of the market would be challenged by high cost of CBD products and side effects associated with CBD products. Some of the noteworthy trends of the market include increasing prevalence of arthritis, rising adoption among millennials, surging occurrence of chronic disorders and upswing in sports injuries.
The U.S. cannabidiol market is categorized on the basis of type, distribution channel and product. According to type, the market can broadly be divided into hemp-derived, marijuana derived and other pharmaceutical/Epidiolex. On the basis of distribution channels, the U.S. cannabidiol market can be bifurcated into dispensary and retail. Whereas, in terms of product, the market can be split into inhalable, confection, sublingual, wellness, beauty/skin, food & beverage, supplements, pet care and pharmaceutical.
The Hemp-derived segment is the fastest growing market, owing to the massive growth in healthcare industry across the region, rising number of research findings and the discovery of new therapeutic applications, increase in awareness regarding the benefits of cannabidiol based products, growing application of cannabidiol in food, pharma, and cosmetics.
Purchase Full Report at (USD $1700):
Top Leading Companies of US Cannabidiol (CBD) Market are Aphria Inc., Canopy Growth Corporation, Aurora Cannabis Inc., Charlotte’s Web Holdings Inc., Medical Marijuana, Inc., and CV Sciences Inc. and others.
Scope of the report:
– The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the U.S. cannabidiol market segmented on the basis of type, distribution channel and products.
– The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
– The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Aphria Inc., Canopy Growth Corporation, Aurora Cannabis Inc., Charlotte’s Web Holdings Inc., Medical Marijuana, Inc., and CV Sciences Inc.) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
Cannabidiol Manufacturers and Suppliers
Hemp-Derived Cannabidiol Capsules Manufacturers
Research and development (R&D) companies
Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
Get Free a Sample Copy of this Report:
Highlights of the US Cannabidiol (CBD) Market Report:
– Detailed overview of US Cannabidiol (CBD) Market
– Changing the US Cannabidiol (CBD) market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected US Cannabidiol (CBD) market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of US Cannabidiol (CBD) Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2024 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the US Cannabidiol (CBD) Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. US Cannabidiol (CBD) industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.