The Market Insights Reports has added a new statistical data to its repository titled as, United States Video Surveillance Market. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). Furthermore, the report also sheds light on recent developments and technological platforms, in addition to distinctive tools, and methodologies that will help to propel the performance of industries.
The United States Video Surveillance market was valued at USD 11.67 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 19.98 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
(Avail a Flat 25% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the United States Video Surveillance Market are Dahua Technology Co. Ltd, Bosch Security & Safety Systems, Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd, Hanwha Techwin, Schneider Electric SE, Honeywell Security Inc., Panasonic Corporation, NEC Corporation, Genetec Inc., Axis Communications AB (Canon), CP Plus International, Avigilon Corporation, Allied Telesis Inc., Infinova Corporation, Palantir Technologies, Cisco Systems Inc., Agent Video Intelligence Ltd, Verint Systems Inc., Nice Systems Limited, Qognify Inc., and others.
Industry News and Update:
– February 2020 – Bosch launched the IP 3000i portfolio, which is available in micro dome, mini-dome, bullet, and turret options for indoor and outdoor use. This new camera range offers complete flexibility for everyday surveillance in standalone. All Bosch IP 3000i outdoor camera models are rated IK10 for high impact resistance and can withstand challenging weather conditions because of their IP66 rating. The cameras offer built-in video analytics as a standard, and they are built for high-quality performance and designed for easy installation.
– January 2020 – Honeywell partnered with Wuhan Donghu New Tech Development Zone Anti-Coronavirus Department to spread the security equipment’s to 50 hospitals across Hubei Province. It also announced that it will donate USD 1 million worth of equipment to support the fight against the coronavirus outbreak.
– May 2019 – Schneider Electric completed the sale of the video surveillance manufacturer, Pelco to Transom Capital Group, a middle market private equity firm, for undisclosed terms. The company entered exclusive negotiations to sell Pelco to the Los Angeles-based private equity firm. The company purchased the privately held Pelco for USD 1.54 billion in 2007.
Key Market Trends:
Emergence of VSaaS as a Viable Commercial Model is Driving the Market in the Region
– With the development of smart cameras and various types of associated sensors, there has been a shift toward more in-band analytics. This convergence of factors is laying a strong foundation for SaaS. For instance, surveillance services are centralized in commercial premises where they use smart cameras, along with in-band analytics and other associated sensors for automating functions that require multiple personnel. These factors have enabled a more proactive approach to perform surveillance and connect the gaps between a prosecution model, with a more efficient security system.
– Cloud-based services, in specific, are experiencing a rapid surge in adoption by users in the surveillance industry. When studied in detail, there are some significant benefits to moving a locally recorded video data onto the cloud. This makes it easier to push access to the security monitoring teams who ensure enhanced coverage, prevention of evidence tampering, and faster response time. Nowadays, advanced VSaaS solutions offer different mechanisms, like video data compression and setting up event-based rules on the VSaaS solutions to optimize incoming video for various connection speeds.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the United States Video Surveillance market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Video Surveillance market size analysis for the review period 2015-2026.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Video Surveillance market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Video Surveillance market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Video Surveillance report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Frequently Asked Questions about United States Video Surveillance market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– Why might we forecast a downturn in a particular economy next year?
– Why do we say the currency is set to appreciate?
– What countries and sectors offer the highest potential?
– Where are the greatest dangers?
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Purchase Full Report@:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides United States and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687