The Market Insights Reports has added a new statistical data to its repository titled as, United Kingdom Data Center Market. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). Furthermore, the report also sheds light on recent developments and technological platforms, in addition to distinctive tools, and methodologies that will help to propel the performance of industries.
The United Kingdom Data Center Market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period 2021 to 2026.
(Avail a Flat 25% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the United Kingdom Data Center Market are Equinix, Inc, NTT Limited, Interxion, STT GDC, Echelon Data Center, CyrusOne, Inc., Broadcom Inc, Digital Realty Trust, Inc, Cisco Systems, Inc., Bouygues Construction SA, Hurley Palmer Flatt Group, Dell Technologies inc., and others.
Industry News and Update:
– December 2019: NTT announced the completion of its UK London 1 Data Center campus. The company claims this installation represents the most significant single UK investment by an international company since the Brexit plebiscite. The London 1 supports two data centers with 60MW of IT load over 24,000 sqm of IT space as the company forecasts strong demand in the region.
– April 2019, Equinix, Inc, announced the International Business Exchange (IBX) data center’s deployment at the London Slough campus. The company states that this data center will provide interconnection and colocation to support the businesses’ IT transformation initiatives while supporting the rollout of 5G in the UK. The data center has been designed with an energy-efficient foundation.
Key Market Trends:
Global Demand for Data is Driving the Growth of the Market
– The demand for data is expected to grow deployment of technologies like 5G, Edge computing, and IIot exponentially. Furthermore, the growth in data traffic is expected to contribute to the market’s growth positively. For instance, according to an Equinix report, London is expected to remain the most important European market for data. Additionally, an increasing number of European regulations regarding data compliance is serving as the catalyst, which is predicted to grow 48% per annum, contributing to 23% of interconnection bandwidth globally.
– Additionally, the industry-wide adoption of advanced technologies such as Big data, IoT, and smart city initiatives/projects such as Manchester’s Triangulum project, Hull’s Smart City OS, among others, further drive the demand for data centers.
– For instance, research published by the Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) in 2020, states that technologies such as IoT and Big Data are expected to add 322 billion pounds to the British economy. The study also suggests that in the UK, the scale of this effect is worth its GDP of 2.7 %.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the United Kingdom Data Center market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Data Center market size analysis for the review period 2015-2026.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Data Center market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Data Center market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Data Center report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Frequently Asked Questions about United Kingdom Data Center market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– Why might we forecast a downturn in a particular economy next year?
– Why do we say the currency is set to appreciate?
– What countries and sectors offer the highest potential?
– Where are the greatest dangers?
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Purchase Full Report@:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides United Kingdom and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687