The Market Insights Reports has added a new statistical data to its repository titled as, United Arab Emirates Oil And Gas Downstream Market. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). Furthermore, the report also sheds light on recent developments and technological platforms, in addition to distinctive tools, and methodologies that will help to propel the performance of industries.
The oil and gas downstream market of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 1% during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
– In 2018, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company announced to invest USD 45 billion in upcoming years to increase the refining capacity by 65% by 2025. With this, significant growth in the refining market is expected in the forecast period.
– The United Arab Emirates had 97.8 thousand million barrels of proved reserves of crude oil. The ample amount is expected to continue the supply of crude oil to refineries for an extended period, creating significant opportunities in the downstream sector.
– Brooge Petroleum & Gas Investment Co. is building a refinery with a capacity of refining 250,000-barrels per day, designed to produce bunker fuel in Fujairah. With such new projects coming up in the country, the downstream market is anticipated to grow over the forecast period.
(Avail a Flat 25% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the United Arab Emirates Oil And Gas Downstream Market are Emirates National Oil Co, Abu Dhabi National Oil Co, Total SA, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, and Exxon Mobil Corporation, and others.
Key Market Trends:
Refining Sector to Witness Significant Growth
– With oil proved reserves of 97.8 thousand million barrels estimated in 2018, the United Arab Emirates has a vast reserve that is expected to drive the downstream market in the forecast market.
– The refining throughput capacity of the United Arab Emirates has shown significant growth with 643 thousand barrels per day in 2014 and 1044 thousand barrels per day in 2018. With this, the refining market is expected to grow considerably.
– With the announcement by Abu Dhabi National Oil Company in 2018 to invest USD 45 billion in the refining market in the upcoming five years, a robust growth can be expected in the refining sector of the United Arab Emirates.
– In February 2019, USD 8 million worth projects for the engineering and design for a refinery with capacity 600,000 barrels per day was allocated to Wood Group. With such projects, refining capacity can witness growth in the forecast period.
– With vast natural gas and oil reserves and large refining capacity, the United Arab Emirates is expected to show significant growth in the coming period.
Government Initiatives and Upcoming Projects to Drive the Market
– The total export volume of refined petroleum products in Abu Dhabi has shown continuous growth with 8.6 million metric tons in 2014 and 30.2 million metric tons in 2018.
– Brooge Petroleum & Gas Investment Co. is building a refinery with a capacity of refining 250,000-barrels per day, designed to produce bunker fuel in Fujairah. With such new projects, growth in the downstream market is anticipated.
– Emirates National Oil Company’s refineries are going to be upgraded with additional processing units, including a new LPG/Naphta hydrotreater, an isomerization unit, kerosene hydrotreater, and a diesel hydrotreater. The project is expected to be operational in the last quarter of 2019.
– In 2018, construction for Borouge 3- Polyprpalane plant began with a cost estimation of USD 550 million. The project is expected to complete by 2021 with a production capacity of 480,000 tons per year, driving the petrochemical market significantly.
– The oil and gas downstream market is expected to grow considerably with upcoming deals and contracts of the government and increasing interest of international companies. Considerable growth can be witnessed in the forecast period.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the United Arab Emirates Oil And Gas Downstream market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Oil And Gas Downstream market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Oil And Gas Downstream market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Oil And Gas Downstream market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Oil And Gas Downstream report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Frequently Asked Questions about Oil And Gas Downstream market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– Why might we forecast a downturn in a particular economy next year?
– Why do we say the currency is set to appreciate?
– What countries and sectors offer the highest potential?
– Where are the greatest dangers?
Purchase Full Report@:
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides United Arab Emirates and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687