The Market Insights Reports has added a new statistical data to its repository titled as, UK Facility Management Market. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). Furthermore, the report also sheds light on recent developments and technological platforms, in addition to distinctive tools, and methodologies that will help to propel the performance of industries.
The UK facility management market (henceforth, referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 63.97 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 73 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 1.86%, during 2021 – 2026.
(Avail a Flat 25% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the UK Facility Management Market are CBRE Group, Mitie Group PLC, EMCOR Facilities Services WLL, Interserve Limited, G4S Facilities Management UK Limited, ISS UK, JLL Limited, Serco Group PLC, Kier Group PLC, Amey PLC, Atalian Servest, Sodexo Facilities Management Services, Compass Group, ENGIE FM Limited (Cofely AG), VINCI Facilities Limited, Aramark Facilities Services, and others.
Industry News and Update:
– October 2020 – ENGIE launched a new zero carbon home retrofit model. With UK households accounting for more than a quarter of the entire UK CO2 emissions, and half the market achieving a EPC rating of D or less, radical steps are required if the United Kingdom is to achieve a mass reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. The new offer utilizes the savings generated from the improvement works together with existing revenue streams and government incentives including Energy Companies Obligation (ECO), Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and Grid Balancing Agreements to help finance the upfront costs of the works.
– March 2020 – Amey, as part of its GEOAmey joint venture, won a contract worth GBP 632 million providing Prisoner Escort and Custody Services (PECS) for The North. The agreement (awarded by The Ministry of Justice (MOJ)), spans a 10-year period commencing August 2020. The contract will see GEOAmey transport approximately 250,000 people across the criminal justice system in Wales, the Midlands and the North of England each year.
Key Market Trends:
Rise in Demand from the Public Sector Witnesses a Significant Growth
– General UK government expenditure on housing and community amenities comprises the following breakdowns: housing development, community development, water supply (provision of water to households and businesses but not sewage systems), street lighting, etc. The public sector contribution to the facility management market in the United Kingdom is higher compared to any other region of Europe. This is predominantly driven by the constrained budgets of the government, leading to the continuous outsourcing of essential facility management services.
– Further, the residential care activities comprise its gross added value weight of approx 51.1% of the public sector and 48.9% of the market sector. Further, bundled services contracts are anticipated to benefit from the public spending cuts, as public sector clients are looking to reduce the suppliers and cut costs.
– This is also primarily driven by the fact that public sector bodies are continually putting efforts to simplify the operations. The shift for Total Facilities Management (TFM) continues to grow as public sector organizations are increasingly outsourcing all non-core business activities to one service provider, enabling greater focus on core business.
– In October 2019, Maxim FM (provider of cleaning and facilities management services to public sector clients) secured two major local authority contracts and had signed a four-year partnership agreement with Lancashire County Council for delivering a range of services across the UK. Its Sunderland-headquartered business has also been provided a framework agreement contract with Liverpool City Council.
– Over the last year, Maxim has grown its presence in South West England following its acquisition of the cleaning division of Swindon-based Gillsbrook FM in June 2018 and increased its workforce by around 100 people to 1,300 employees, 500 of whom are based in the North East.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the UK Facility Management market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Facility Management market size analysis for the review period 2015-2026.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Facility Management market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Facility Management market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Facility Management report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Frequently Asked Questions about UK Facility Management market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– Why might we forecast a downturn in a particular economy next year?
– Why do we say the currency is set to appreciate?
– What countries and sectors offer the highest potential?
– Where are the greatest dangers?
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Purchase Full Report@:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides UK and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687