The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Total Lab Automation Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Total Lab Automation investments from 2021 till 2025.
The total lab automation market was valued at USD 4,315.5 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 6,301.8 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period, 2020 – 2025.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
The Total Lab Automation market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher Corporation / Beckman Coulter, Hudson Robotics Inc., Becton Dickinson & Co., Synchron Lab Automation, Agilent Technologies Inc., Siemens Healthineers AG, Tecan Group Ltd, PerkinElmer Inc., Inpeco, Roche Holding AG, Abbott Laboratories, Sysmex
Industry News And Developments:
– October 2019 – In collaboration with Helix, PerkinElmer Inc. launched GenePrism, which provides actionable insights with a new genetic screening test, offering the most comprehensive clinical-grade DNA sequencing and interpretation on the market currently, for anyone who wants to learn about underlying disease risks. Although there are approximately 6,000 genes associated with diseases, just a fraction are considered medically actionable or with therapeutic options.
– February 2019 – ERBA Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH (Mannheim, Germany) launched new hematology analyzers at MedLab Middle East, an international platform for laboratory management.
Scope of the Report
– Some of the prominent players in the market are entering strategic partnerships that have allowed them to further the technology, thereby, fueling the demand for the TLA over the forecast period. For instance, in October 2018, Inpeco SA, the privately held leader in total laboratory automation (TLA) solutions entered a partnership with Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. to connect total lab automation solution and smart HPLC technology.
– However, the high initial investment, coupled with the rigidity shown by the small and medium laboratories to go for automation, is the factor that may hinder the growth of TLA throughout the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Expected to Have the Largest Market Share
– The advances in the fields of genomics that deal with molecular biology concerned with the structure, function, evolution, and mapping of genomes generate an unprecedented amount of data, making it imperative for the laboratories to look for the solutions that cater to such needs. This is expected to boost the LIMS market over the forecast period.
– Some of the prominent players in the market through continuous R&D are bringing out new systems in the market, thereby, fueling the growth for the LIMS market over the forecast period.
– For instance, in October 2018, Abbott announced the launch of two web-based laboratory information management systems, such as STARLIMS Life Sciences Solution CL 11.0 and STARLIMS Quality Manufacturing Solution QM 11.1, to enable laboratories to make data management simpler, better integrated, and more user-friendly.
North America is Expected to Hold the Largest Share
– The region has regulatory bodies, such as the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) that regulates and monitors all laboratory testing performed on humans in the United States through the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) that covers 260,000 laboratory entities. This represents a potential opportunity for the lab automation providers, which may boost the growth for the market over the forecast period.
– Some of the prominent players in the region are entering strategic partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and strategic partnerships, in order to boost the technology used for automation, in turn, fueling the demand for lab automation throughout the forecast period.
– For instance, in January 2019, Shimadzu Medical Systems USA announced the acquisition of ORE Medical Imaging Inc.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Total Lab Automation Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Purchase This Report @
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687