The Torque Sensor Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
“The torque sensor market is expected to register a CAGR of 9.02% during the forecast period 2021-2026.”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Torque Sensor Market are ABB Ltd, Crane Electronics Ltd, HBM Company, Applied Measurements Ltd., Honeywell International, Norbar Torque Tools Ltd, Infineon Technologies AG, Teledyne Technologies, Inc., TE Connectivity Ltd, Datum Electronics Ltd, PCB Piezotronics, Inc., Kistler Instrumente AG, MagCanica, Inc and others.
Key Market Trends:
Applications in Automotive Industry Offers Potential Growth
– On the basis of the applications, the automotive industry is the major contributor to torque sensors market growth. Torque sensors are mainly used in the tire braking system, motor dynamometers, friction-skid testing, and twist measurement. Additionally, powertrain, brake, and suspension systems are tested using torque sensors, which are also used to measure horsepower in the interest of improving fuel efficiency.
– Moreover, due to the increasing penetration of hybrid vehicles globally, the electric motor provides instant torque, improving drivability and performance especially at low speeds, which is a desirable feature. Such features are driving the torque sensors in the hybrid vehicles.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Global Torque Sensor Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Global Torque Sensor Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Global Torque Sensor Market Share, By Brand
– Global Torque Sensor Market Share, By Company
– Global Torque Sensor Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Torque Sensor Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Torque Sensor Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Torque Sensor Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Global Torque Sensor Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
The Report Answers the Following Questions about the Global Torque Sensor Market:
– What is the size of the global Torque Sensor market during 2016-2026?
– What will be the revenue generated by each Torque Sensor during the forecast period?
– Which Torque Sensor provides the highest market share?
– What are the leading companies dominating the global Torque Sensor market? What is the share of these companies in the global Torque Sensor market?
– How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2021-2026?
– What is the key development implemented by the leading players to stand out in this market?
– Who are the key players in this market space?
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.