Global Telecom Cloud Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The Telecom Cloud Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the Telecom Cloud.
The telecom cloud market was valued at USD 17.15 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 50.77 billion by 2025. It is expected to witness a growth of 20.89% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
– The advancements in information and communications technology have brought remarkable changes in the global business operation. Various government and public enterprises are dependent on important information infrastructure services. Also, organizations are now showing more interest in cloud services to meet the growing demand from business operations.
– Increasing demand for over the top cloud services, lower operational and administrative costs, and growing awareness about telecom cloud among enterprises are expected to boost the growth of the market.
– With the rising demand for cost-effective and user-friendly browser-based communication solutions, many notable vendors are looking to introduce vertical-specific WebRTC solutions and services in North America, which is indirectly expected to boost the growth of the market.
– However, the risk of cyber threats poses a big challenge to market growth. as cyber attacks on telecommunication operators can disrupt services for phone and internet consumers, cripple businesses, and shut down government operations.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Telecom Cloud Market are AT&T Inc., BT Group PLC, Verizon Communications Inc., Level 3 Communications Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Deutsche Telekom, NTT Communications Corporation, CenturyLink Inc, Singapore Telecommunications Limited, China Telecommunications Corporation, Telus Corporation, T-Mobile International AG and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– May 2018 – AT&T has partnered with SKT, Intel Corporation, and the OpenStack Foundation to launch a new open infrastructure project called Airship. This project builds on the foundation laid by the OpenStack-Helm project launched in 2017. It lets cloud operators manage sites at every stage, from creation through minor and major updates, including configuration changes and OpenStack upgrades.
– May 2018 – The company AT&T partnered with Google to optimize collaboration and cloud networking for business customers. Through Google’s newly launched Partner Interconnect, business customers will be able to use AT&T NetBond for cloud to connect in a highly secure manner to the Google Cloud Platform.
Key Market Trends:
Solution Expected To Dominate the Telecom Cloud Market
– The solution offerings in the market include unified communication and collaboration, content delivery network, and other solutions. this is major;y owing to increasing internet and mobile device penetration.
– With this, businesses increasingly acknowledge the need to leverage advanced technologies, in order to improve business agility and gain operational efficiencies.
– They are deploying a broad array of communications and collaboration applications, including telephony, email, voicemail and unified messaging, instant messaging (IM) and presence, audio, web, and video conferencing, file sharing and white-boarding, mobility, social networking, and more.
– Additionally, exponentially rising media content and demand for rich video content among the increasing online users, along with the trend of digitization among the organizations across end-user verticals spurs the need for content delivery network solutions.
North America Holds the Major Share in the Telecom Cloud Market
– North America witnesses a huge penetration from large enterprises with technically-skilled employees, providing continuous innovative technologies.
– The dominance of this region can be attributed to the recent increase in mobility, and the explosion of smart mobile devices due to the consumerization of IT.
– Moreover, with the rising demand for cost-effective and user-friendly browser-based communication solutions, many notable vendors are looking to introduce vertical-specific WebRTC solutions and services in North America, which is indirectly expected to boost the growth of the market.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Telecom Cloud Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Telecom Cloud Market
– Changing the Telecom Cloud market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Telecom Cloud market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Telecom Cloud Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Telecom Cloud Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Telecom Cloud industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687