Global Telecom Analytics Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The Telecom Analytics Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the Telecom Analytics.
The Telecom Analytics market was valued at USD 4.12 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 22.52 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 32.75% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
– The telecom analytics market combines many sophisticated business intelligence (BI) technologies, which satisfy the complex demands of the telecom industry. These include developing sales, reducing churn and deception, enhancing risk management, and decreasing operational costs.
– Telecom analytics service is expected to be hosted majorly on the cloud, because of a large number of mobile users in every region. Cloud hosting is also set to expand further, as more CSPs are adopting this, due to the expanding consumer base.
– Due to the proliferation of smart devices and increasing use of IP networks, the telecom industry is experiencing a resurgence of communications fraud. As attacks can come from any source at any moment, frauds have emerged as the most troublesome problem for the telecom market, demanding security.
– Owing to this, authorities are initiating regulations for telecom sector safety. In India, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has issued stringent rules and penalties for failing to meet the voice quality benchmark. It is expected to increase the demand for network analytics solutions in the country.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Telecom Analytics Market are Dell Inc., Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Microsoft Corporation, InfoFaces Inc., Accenture Plc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Teradata Corporation, Wipro Limited, Nokia Corporation and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– February 2018 – Pod Solutions and Subex announced a new partnership with telecom analytics solutions. Subex Secure is designed to provide security for IoT billing and connectivity services. The partnership with Subex is expected to enable Pod Solutions to develop advanced security services, allowing customers to rapidly create, deploy and bill mission critical IoT solutions with better security and resilience.
– February 2018 – The company announced the new version of Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control, which addresses communications, IoT, and cloud services. This new version aims to expand the reach of digital monetization portfolio to help service providers, mobile virtual network enablers and operators in high growth markets.
Key Market Trends:
Network Analytics Segment to Hold Significant Market Share
– The network analytics feature brings visibility to the performance and behavior of the data center infrastructures This feature collects data and analyzes the latter using sophisticated algorithms.
– The rapid growth in global IP traffic and advent of 5G is expected in upcoming years will drive network communications making them an essential component of every business model for a communications company. Thus, network reliability and eliminating disruptions are expected to be a priority for many companies, thus, driving the demand for network analytics.
– The new generation of network analytics abilities can support better capacity planning and traffic management, with increasing mobile connections worldwide, major players are trying to provide more efficient service assurance to deliver a customer experience that reduces subscribers churn and increases revenues.
North America to Hold the Largest Market Share
– The United States is one of the largest markets for telecom analytics. Moreover, the country is home to some of the major players in the telecom analytics, which makes it a lucrative hub for innovation in the market.
– The demand for technology in various industries is expected to drive the telecom analytics market at a faster pace in the North American region.
– Moreover, North America has some of the world’s largest cellular service providers, who rely excessively on consumer feedback. Thus, by opting for telecom analytics, CSPs in the region can provide better quality service at high efficiency.
– Verizon, a telecommunications major in the United States, has deployed a variety of analytics and AI groups around the company. For instance, Data Science and Cognitive Intelligence group focuses on applying analytics and cognitive technology to Verizon’s interactions with customers. With other companies to follow this trend, the demand for customer analytics solutions is expected to increase.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Telecom Analytics Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Telecom Analytics Market
– Changing the Telecom Analytics market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Telecom Analytics market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Telecom Analytics Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Telecom Analytics Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Telecom Analytics industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687