Global Market Dynamics :-
Tamanu oil, derived from nuts of Tamanu tree (Calophyllum inophyllum), are growing in popularity for its numerous benefits to skin health.
Owing to its antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, tamanu oil is considered to promote the formation of new tissues, rejuvenate skin cells, accelerate wound healing, and protect the skin from heat and sunburn.
Main constituents of the tamanu oil include oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid, of which oleic acid and linoleic acid comprise 60% by volume.
Rise in consumer inclination towards traditional medicines and natural remedies for skin and hair is likely to influence the development of tamanu oil market.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request For A Brochure – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=1290
- Strategies of key players and Products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Tamanu Oil Market – Notable Developments
US Organic Group Corp., Cammile Q, Now Health Food LLC, Gramme Products, Henry Lamotte Oils GmbH, and Mountain Rose Herbs are among the key players operating in the tamanu oil market.
- In 2016, Mountain Rose Herbs, a leading player in the tamanu oil market, diverted 90% of the company waste, and was awarded ‘Platinum Zero Waste Facility Certification’ by GBCI, a premier organization independently recognizing excellence in green business.
- In June 2016, Cammile Q announced the launch of a new Aloe Vera oil for skin and hair, a new line of its high-quality natural products on Amazon. The company had launched new pure tamanu oil in July 2014, an addition to its line of natural skin care products.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
USP OF REPORT : DON’T PAY UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED –
Tamanu Oil Market Dynamics
Tamanu oil is mostly sought-after for its wound healing and antibacterial properties. According to study by US National Library of Medicine – National Institutes of health on ‘The Wound Healing and Antibacterial Activity of Five Ethnomedical Calophyllum inophyllum Oils’, these oils are safe for topical use in infected wounds and skin diseases such as acne.
The study also supported the traditional uses of tamanu oil in wound healing process. Surging demand for organic in things along with a gradual increase in awareness regarding natural remedies for skin wellness is likely to promote the growth of tamanu oil market.
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain.
Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed.
Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Lack of Awareness and Product Visibility to Impede Tamanu Oil Market Growth
Although tamanu oil is gaining momentum for its wide-ranging benefits to skin health, lack of global awareness of such products remains a key challenge to the growth of tamanu oil market.
Inadequate understanding of several natural remedies apart from indigenous people have also limited the visibility and exposure of natural products such as tamanu oil, which in turn create a hindrance in the market growth.
In addition, information gap among the global population regarding the benefits and effects of tamanu oil is likely to negatively affect the future of tamanu oil market.
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
- Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR : http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/18/2002735/0/en/Sales-of-Metalworking-Fluids-Prominent-in-Precision-Machining-Application-Semi-synthetic-Fluids-Account-for-over-50-Demand-Says-a-Fact-MR-Report.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Website : https://www.factmr.com/