South America acrylic adhesives market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3.5% during the forecast period. The demand for acrylic adhesives is widely driven by the recovery in construction activities and high dependency on processed and packaged food products. However, stringent VOC emission regulations related to acrylic adhesives disposal and/or substitution from different feedstock may hinder the growth of the studied market.
Request for PDF Brochure:
Packaging Industry to Drive the Market Demand
– The packaging industry dominates the consumption of acrylic adhesives, as they are widely useful in the manufacturing of various products, such as tapes, cases, labels, and cartons.
– In South America, countries such as Brazil, Chile and Argentina have strong dependency on processed and packaged food.
– Further, growing e-commerce, online food deliveries, and innovation and development related to product packaging have been influencing the demand for packaging materials in the region.
– Hence, all such trends influencing the demand for packaging materials are further increasing the consumption of acrylic adhesives in packaging industry.
Brazil to Dominate the Market
– In terms of consumption, Brazil stands to be the largest market for contact adhesive in the region. Brazil had experienced a volatile economy over the past few years.
– Political instability, high inflation, low prices of export of goods, and depressed confidence levels caused a contraction in the Brazilian economy.
– However, the countrys economic growth is now supported by the recovery in various end-user industries, such as automotive and construction.
– Currently, the countrys infrastructure sector is under flux. However, the government has introduced a program for infrastructure development to help leverage private sector logistics investment, which is likely to increase the scope for consumption of acrylic adhesive market in the country during the forecast period.
– Brazil retail sector stands to be the largest in the region which accounts for more than 35% of the regional retail sales. The sector is further witnessing noticeable growth in the country with growing demand for food and consumer goods.
– Thus, with such trends in retail sector, the demand for packaging as well as acrylic adhesives is anticipated to increase in the country over the forecast period.
South America acrylic adhesives market is fragmented in nature. Some of the key players in the market includes 3M, Arkema Group, Sika AG, H.B. Fuller, and Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, amongst others.
Browse the report description and TOC:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global South America Acrylic Adhesives Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc.MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
IrfanTamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687