The Market Insights Reports has added a new statistical data to its repository titled as, Global Software-Defined Perimeter Market. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). Furthermore, the report also sheds light on recent developments and technological platforms, in addition to distinctive tools, and methodologies that will help to propel the performance of industries.
The global software-defined perimeter market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
(Avail a Flat 25% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Software-Defined Perimeter Market are Perimeter 81, ZScaler, Cisco Systems, Inc, Okta, Inc, APPGate, Check Point, Broadcom (Symantec), Cato Networks Limited, Unisys Corporation, Fortinent Corporation, Palo Alto Networks Inc., Safe-T Group Limited, Akamai Technologies, Inc (Soha Systems), Verizon Communications (Vidder), and others.
Industry News and Update:
– April 2020 – Okta, Inc. entered strategic partnerships with leading endpoint protection and management providers VMware Carbon Black, CrowdStrike, and Tanium. The new integration partnerships provide a broad set of device risk signals to the Okta Identity Cloud, enabling enterprises to combine endpoint risk detection with user identity to deliver unparalleled access security. Made possible through the new Okta Verify application and the Okta Devices Platform Service, these integrations pave the way to enhanced risk analysis and access decisions in a Zero Trust environment.
– March 2020 – AppGate, the cybersecurity company signed a distribution agreement with Promark, a premier, the U.S focused value-added distributor. It will distribute AppGate SDP, a unique and robust software-defined perimeter solution, among its growing base of U.S. channel partners. AppGate SDP will help Promark clients replace inadequate Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology and securely address remote access and cloud migrations.
Key Market Trends:
BFSI Sector Will Experience Significant Growth
– Wide-scale adoption of digitalization in every sector has also touched the financial sector, and most of the banks are migrating their data, process, and infrastructure to hybrid cloud to benefit from both, on-premises, and off-premise cloud implementation.
– The rapid adoption of electronic devices and high penetration of the internet has also fuelled the growth of digital services and increased the customers expectations for ease of payment, 24×7 uptime, secure storage, and interoperability. It has created an opportunity to maintain a multi-channel relationship with customers at a much-reduced cost. Cloud computing has also shortened the development cycles for new products and supports a faster and more efficient response to the needs of the customers.
– However, it had led to the emergence of cybertheft across the globe and challenges customers financial security and personal privacy. For instance, over 1.4 billion records were lost to data breaches in March 2017 alone, and many of them involved cloud servers. As well as cyber hackers via the SWIFT network had illegally transferred close to USD 1 billion from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York account belonging to Bangladesh Bank.
– Many financial institutions are collaborating with technology solution vendors to advance their cyber security solutions and protect sensitive data. For instance, SBI, most significant and most prominent public sector bank in India, has partnered with Trend Micro to secure its endpoints VMs and digital infrastructure, including cloud and mobility assets. The company has deployed its endpoint and server security solutions across more than 26000 branches of SBI in and outside India, covering over 275,000 endpoints along with securing 29,000 VMs (virtual machines).
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the Global Software-Defined Perimeter market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Software-Defined Perimeter market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Software-Defined Perimeter market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Software-Defined Perimeter market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Software-Defined Perimeter report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Frequently Asked Questions about Software-Defined Perimeter market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– Why might we forecast a downturn in a particular economy next year?
– Why do we say the currency is set to appreciate?
– What countries and sectors offer the highest potential?
– Where are the greatest dangers?
Purchase Full Report@:
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687