Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the Semiconductor Silicon Wafer.
The semiconductor silicon wafer market was valued at USD 9.85 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 13.64 billion by 2025, with a CAGR of 6.18% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025), with semiconductors emerging as the building blocks of all modern technology.
– Semiconductor silicon wafer remains the core component of many microelectronic devices and forms the cornerstone of the electronics industry. With digitization and electronic mobility being the current tends in the technology landscape, these products are finding applications in a multitude of devices
– In addition, the demand for small-sized gadgets has increased the demand for more functionalities from a single device. This means that an IC chip now should house a higher number of transistors to support more functionalities.Thus, advances in wireless computing devices, such as smartphones and tablets, have increased design activity among semiconductor designers.
– While the industry is facing criticism regarding their environmental impact, companies are focus on recycling to improve the brand image in the market.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market are Shin-Etsu Handotai, Siltronic AG, SUMCO Corporation, SK Siltron Co. Ltd, SOITEC SA, Globalwafers Co. Ltd, Okmetic Inc., Wafer Works Corporation, Episil-Precision, Inc. and others.
Key Market Trends:
Consumer electronics is expected to occupy a significant market share
– The emphasis in the market has shifted towards new consumer electronic categories and connected devices, with consumer interest reaching a high in innovative new products, such as VR, AR, drones, and wearables among others.
– The advent of IoT has transformed the consumer electronics industry, with key technology pioneers in the industry, relying on the connectivity concept, in order to bridge the gap between consumer concerns and device capability
– Although consumer electronics continued to decline in 2017, new electronic products, such as 4K (UHD) TVs, over-the-top,(OTT), TV game consoles, and set-top boxes are expected to achieve high growth within the sector in 2018
– Few trends in the TV sector include voice assistants and television sets being able to work without remote controls. One just needs to voice out commands to popular AI assistants like Google Home, and Amazon Alexa which are built into TVs or smart speakers and hubs.
Asia Pacific is expected to hold the Largest Market Share
– Asia Pacific is set to remain as the largest market during the fore cast period. for instance the intiative by the Chinese government like ‘made In China 2025’ is about to invest a staggering USD 150 billion which is a strategic movge aimed at building high end precision manufacturing capabilities with semiconductors being the priority segments. Such move would boost the semiconductor silicon wafer market in a positive way.
– The semiconductor industry of China has been showing an upward trend from the past ten years. The objective has been to become competitive with the Taiwanese semiconductor industry
– As silicon wafers are widely used for the manufacturing of smart phones the introduction of 5G technology is expected to boost the sales of the 5G smart phones. For instance the Fangshan government and China Mobile, the country’s largest mobile operator, has already outfitted a 10Km road with 5G towers.
– Silicon Works, the only South Koran company among the top 50 leading fabless suppliers, had an estimated 15% increase in sales last year, which was estimated to be USD 605 million. With the market for fabless companies growing in other countries, such as India, the wafer market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market
– Changing the Semiconductor Silicon Wafer market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Semiconductor Silicon Wafer market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Semiconductor Silicon Wafer industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687