Global Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property.
The semiconductor (silicon) intellectual property market was valued at USD 4.65 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach a value of USD 8.78 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 11.48% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
– The rising design costs and the growing time-to-market pressure are forcing the organizations to seek services of semiconductor IP manufacturers. The various applications of this market include smart devices (mobiles and tablets), automotive, computers & peripherals among others.
– The major driver of this market include emerging consumer devices adoption across the globe, demand for connected devices coupled with the demand for advance SOC designs. The emerging technologies like embedded and programmable DSP IPs are expected to further drive the market in the future.
– The incremental demand for better System on Chip design increases the dependency on the semiconductor IP design as the SoC must be integrated with semiconductors to be used in Consumer Electronic devices and other applications to provide better efficiency, which is also indirectly driving the Semiconductor (silicon) IP market.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property Market are Faraday Technology Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd., Mindtree Limited, ARM Ltd, Synopsys Inc., Cadence Design Systems Inc., CEVA Inc., Andes Technology Corporation, MediaTek Inc., Digital Media Professionals and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– October 2018 – Cadence Design Systems have launched the industry’s first silicon-proven, long-reach 112G SerDes IP in 7nm size. It delivers industry-leading power, performance, and area (PPA) efficiency which is required to build high-port density networking products for next-generation cloud-scale and telco data centers.
– March 2018 – Synopsis Inc. has announced that it has acquired Silicon and Beyond Private Limited, a leading provider of high-speed SerDes technology used in data-intensive applications, such as machine learning, cloud computing, and networking. This acquisition establishes Synopsys’s continued focus on next-generation SerDes solutions, addressing the need for larger amounts of reliable data transfer between chips, backplane, and extended range optical interconnects.
Key Market Trends:
Consumer Electronics Account for the Largest Market Share
– The consumer electronics segment is the dominant segment and has witnessed a very high demand over the last few years. Semiconductor IPs are used in every ci=onsumer electronic product such as smartphones, tablet and other devices. Because of the strong consumer demand for better and more advanced smartphones and devices, the demand for semiconductor IPs has increased.
– In a smartphone, the incorporation of semiconductor IPs makes the device more efficient, smaller and lightweight as the System on Chip concept is implemented over here. The System on Chip concept combines all the major components like the memory unit, the processor unit, and others being stored on a silicon chip, enabling the device to be more power efficient and more effective to use.
– The demand for tablets has seen a slight decrease over the last few years because of its bulkier size compared to smartphones. But regardless, it remains a major segment that makes use of semiconductor IPs.
Asia-Pacific Occupies the Largest Market Share
– Asia-Pacific is the largest market and is expected to witness the maximum growth rate due to the increasing number of internet users and the rising adoption of smartphones and connected devices. Growing economies of developing countries in this region, such as India and China, has an impact on every industry, including semiconductors. The Asia-Pacific Semiconductor IP market is growing at a rapid pace owing to the technological advancements in this field.
– The Asia-Pacific semiconductor IP market is growing primarily due to the rising proliferation of consumer electronics in this region, With growing economic conditions, increasing disposable income, increasing number of youth population, and rising employment rate, the consumer electronics market is flourishing in this region which is driving the semiconductor IP market.
– China is the largest automobiles manufacturer in the world and with increasing electronic content in automobiles, the semiconductor IP market is growing.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property Market
– Changing the Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687