The Market Insights Reports has added a new statistical data to its repository titled as, Global Semiconductor Foundry Market. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). Furthermore, the report also sheds light on recent developments and technological platforms, in addition to distinctive tools, and methodologies that will help to propel the performance of industries.
The Semiconductor Foundry Market was valued at USD 42.03 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 62.2 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026.
(Avail a Flat 25% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Semiconductor Foundry Market are Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) Limited, Global Foundries, United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC), Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC), Samsung Group, Dongbu HiTek, Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Hua Hong Semiconductor Limited, STMicroelectronics, and others.
Industry News and Update:
– May 2020 – Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co (TMSC) announced to build a semiconductor facility in Arizona, owing to the growing concerns in Washington regarding the security of the technology supply chain which is largely centered in Asia. Total spending on the project is anticipated to be USD 12 billion with TSMC claiming it will directly create 1,600 jobs. The construction of the facility is planned to start in 2021.
– May 2020 – Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp (SMIC) has secured an investment worth USD 2.2 billion dollars from Chinese state investors. According to SMIC’s announcement, a number of vehicles under China’s Big Fund, a government-backed money pool for funding domestic chip companies, will jointly make the investment in one of SMIC’s plants.
Key Market Trends:
Automotive to Witness Significant Growth in the Consumption of Semiconductors
– The electrification and automation of automobiles have led to increased demand in semiconductor wafers. Semiconductor ICs with different functionalities are used in various automotive products, like navigation control, infotainment systems, and collision detection systems. The inclusion of these features has an impact on automobile sales.
– The current automotive outlook needs an unprecedented array of innovations that require substantial numbers of electronic devices. Sensors, cameras, and image processors are prerequisites for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) in conventional automobiles, to advanced power electronics used in electric vehicles (EVs) and advanced sensor technologies for autonomous “self-driving” vehicles.
– Automotive is attractive for foundries because many devices don’t require leading-edge processes, meaning a large number of vendors can participate.
– New ADAS safety features, such as automatic emergency braking systems (EBS), are attracting car buyers and insurance companies to avoid costly crashes. Also, governments are stepping in the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration announced that it would require automatic emergency braking as a standard feature on new cars by 2022. The net effect of all this is the creation of strong demand for automotive electronics.
– Semiconductor Foundries are accelerating their automotive chip production efforts in preparation for a surge in semiconductors used in advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the Global Semiconductor Foundry market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Semiconductor Foundry market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Semiconductor Foundry market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Semiconductor Foundry market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Semiconductor Foundry report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Frequently Asked Questions about Semiconductor Foundry market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– Why might we forecast a downturn in a particular economy next year?
– Why do we say the currency is set to appreciate?
– What countries and sectors offer the highest potential?
– Where are the greatest dangers?
Purchase Full Report@:
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687