The Risk Analytics Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Risk Analytics market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the Risk Analytics market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Risk Analytics market.
“The global risk analytics market (henceforth, referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 26.81 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 52.33 billion by 2026, while registering a CAGR of approximately 14% over the forecast period, 2021 – 2026.”
Top Leading Companies of Risk Analytics Market are IBM Corporation, Orcale Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Moody’s Analytics Inc., OneSpan Inc., Capgemini SE, Accenture PLC, Risk Edge Solutions, AxiomSL Ltd., Provenir Inc. and others.
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Key Market Trends:
BFSI is Expected to Witness Huge Adoption of Risk Analytics Solutions
– Banks across the world are realizing that they need a more rational approach for managing a growing plethora of risks enveloping the banking and financial industries landscape, and they have now understood the significance of risk analytics.
– Risk analytics enables the banks and financial institutions to move away from the silo approach to risk management and move toward the holistic view of enterprise-wide risks. For instance, in operational risk management (ORM), the number of transactions that needed to be monitored is growing at an exponential rate, thus implying the pressure of current banking infrastructure and enabling the market for risk analytics.
– Additionally, Grant Thornton survey study identified that 85% of respondents believed that their bank’s data and risk information management initiatives need additional efficiencies to realize the full potential. Furthermore, 82% had indicated the same for their institution’s risk analytics and measurements. Hence, such trends drive the need for risk analytics solution in the BFSI industry.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Global Risk Analytics Market Size & Analysis (2015 – 2025)
– Market Share Analysis of Global Risk Analytics Market (%),2015 – 2025
– Global Risk Analytics Market Share, By Brand
– Global Risk Analytics Market Share, By Company
– Global Risk Analytics Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2015 – 2025
– Major Companies Risk Analytics Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Risk Analytics Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Risk Analytics Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Global Risk Analytics Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
The Report Answers the Following Questions about the Global Risk Analytics Market:
– What is the size of the global Risk Analytics market during 2015-2026?
– What will be the revenue generated by each Risk Analytics during the forecast period?
– Which Risk Analytics provides the highest market share?
– What are the leading companies dominating the global Risk Analytics market? What is the share of these companies in the global Risk Analytics market?
– How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2021-2026?
– What is the key development implemented by the leading players to stand out in this market?
– Who are the key players in this market space?
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.