Market Insights Reports delivers key insights on the Qatar Managed Services Market in its latest report titled, “Qatar Managed Services Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2020 – 2025)” provides an in-depth analysis of key players strategies, market growth, product demand, growth factors, technological innovations, regional outlook and global dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities dominant in the industry. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Qatar managed services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.43% during the forecast period.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on Qatar Managed Services Market 2021 before the purchase:
Top Key Players in the Qatar Managed Services Market: MEEZA QSTP LLC, Gulf Business Machines Qatar W.L.L., Diyar Group, Paramount Computer Systems FZ-LLC, and Ooredoo Q.P.S.C.
Industry News and Updates:
– June 2020 – Atos, a global leader in digital transformation, announced an agreement to acquire Paladion, a US-based global provider of Managed Security Services, to strengthen its global cybersecurity services. This acquisition will bring Managed Detection & Response (MDR) capabilities to the Atos portfolio and create the next generation of Atos Prescriptive Security Operations Center offering.
– April 2020 – Gulf Business Machines (GBM) and SAP have signed a strategic partnership aimed at supporting customers around the middle east region to meet evolving needs in their digital transformation journey. The partnership will simplify and accelerate software and cloud deployments by supporting them with strong infrastructure that meets massive scalability, availability, and performance while decreasing data management costs. This will allow organizations to accelerate their digital transformation and increase innovation and efficiency by supporting AI, next-generation analytical processing with a broad set of advanced analytics, and hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Key Market Trends
Investment in Technology is Expected to Drive the Market
– Technological advancements in the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence (AI) will continue to spike growth in the IT business. Increasing smart city initiatives will also draw heavy investment in IoT development which in turn will fuel the market.
– For instance, in July 2020, Ooredoo with Ericsson has successfully trialed the 200MHz mid-band spectrum and achieved a record system throughput of 4.2 Gbps using the latest Ericsson Radio System products. This shows the potential of Ericsson AIR 6449 to use increased bandwidth in the network for future 5G capacity demands.
– Moreover, Qatar Mobility Innovations Center (QMIC), first independent innovations center in the region with a focus on developing and deploying smart mobility systems and services, is leading the delivery of IoT platforms, and IoT solutions and services in vertical domains including intelligent transport, logistics and telematics, road safety, and environment.
– For instance, it launched Labeeb IoT, cloud and on-Premise Internet of Things (IoT) Services enablement platform which provides an attractive environment (i.e. platform-as-a-service, open APIs, development tools, and documentation) for entrepreneurs, third party developers and companies to accelerate the development and deployment of new IoT services, and to help them achieve faster time-to-market.
Inquire For Discount:
This Qatar Managed Services Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2015-2020
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy Full Report:
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Post Covid-19 Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687