The Plastic Caps and Closures Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The plastic caps and closures market was valued at 1584.63 billion units in 2019 and is expected to reach 2049.6 billion units by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026.
Get Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Plastic Caps and Closures Market are Bericap, Closure Systems International, Berry Global, Aptar Group, Silgan, ALPLA, THC, Mold Rite Plastics, Oriental Containers, Zijiang, Jinfu, ZhongFu, Blackhawk Molding, Mocap and others.
Some of the recent developments in the market are:
February 2019 – Aptar launched a dispensing closure made of post-consumer recycled resin. In Europe, the company is using 50% of recycled PC in the manufacturing of dispensing closure, ensuring the global transition to a circular economy and a sustainable future.
Plastic caps and closures are used in a stretch of industries segments, such as food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, household goods, cosmetic products, etc. Caps and closures are the final components of packaging and are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the product packing.
– Caps and closures use PP and PE as the primary raw materials for manufacturing. Industries rely heavily on the plastic caps and closures, as they provide a cost-effective sealing solution. The demand for packaged food and pharmaceutical drugs has been increasing at a healthy rate and as an impact of this, the caps and closures market is also expected to record an increase in demand during the forecast period.
Regional Outlook of Plastic Caps and Closures Market report includes the following geographic areas such as: North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and ROW.
On The Basis Of Product, The Plastic Caps and Closures Market Is Primarily Split Into
PP Caps and Closures
PE Caps and Closures
Handheld Plastic Caps and Closures
On The Basis Of End Users/Application, This Report Covers
Personal Care Products
Pharma and Healthcare
Browse Full Report at:
This allows understanding of the market and benefits from any lucrative opportunities that are available. Researchers have offered a comprehensive study of the existing market scenario while concentrating on the new business objectives. There is a detailed analysis of the change in customer requirements, customer preferences and the vendor landscape of the overall market.
Key Market Trends
Polypropylene to Account for a Significant Share
– Plastics converters are the heart of the plastics industry. Polypropylene (PP) comes under thermoplastic which are reversible and can be reheated and reshaped. Polypropylene caps are known for good impact strength, durability, cost-effectiveness and thermal resistance. Polypropylene bottle caps are autoclavable. Wide mouth PP caps are well-suited for many dry products.
– F422 HDPE Foam Lined Polypropylene Caps of Qorpak are acid resistant. This F422 liner is comprised of a .38″ LDPE core sandwiched between identical layers of .002″ – .003″ virgin HDPE. These polypropylene closures with foamed polyethylene liners have excellent sealing characteristics and offer good chemical resistance including acids, alcohols, alkalis, aqueous products, cosmetics, household oils and solvents.
– The food and drink industry is the EU’s biggest manufacturing sector in terms of jobs and value added by which the demand for plastic converter is increasing. In the last 10 years, EU food and drink exports have doubled, reaching over EUR 90 billion and contributing to a positive balance of almost EUR 30 billion by which the demand of PP is witnessing a high growth.
– Germany is Europe’s largest beverage industry, which represents the fourth largest industry sector in Germany and due to the high demand of beverages product such as energy drinks, mocktails, etc, the demand of PP is growing faster.
North America to Occupy Major Share
– The food industry is one of the major contributors to the caps and closures market in the region. Consumers are becoming more health-conscious, and the demand for the healthy beverages is on the rise along with raising personal incomes have made bottled water a more accessible convenience for the individuals and is boosting factor for the growth of caps and closures market.
– Food products stored in bottles are being protected through various kinds of airtight plastic closures. Metal caps or closures are also used for the storage of food products, such as grains, typically stored in glass containers. The United States is the second-largest food market across the world, and it is expected to account for a considerably high share of the caps and closures market.
– In the United States and Canada, retail shelf packaging is growing popular, owing to the changing lifestyles of the people. This faster pace of lifestyle is expected to further fuel the growth of sales through retail channels.
– This trend is further bolstered by the growing millennial population in the workforce. Millennial population in the United States is found to work across flexible work hours, which further bolsters the demand for on-the-go foods, which is expected to drive the market for caps and closure (owing to increase in packaged food).
Following are major Table of Content of Plastic Caps and Closures Industry:
- Plastic Caps and Closures Market Sales Overview.
- Plastic Caps and Closures Market Sales Competition by Manufacturers.
- Plastic Caps and Closures Market Sales Analysis by Region.
- Plastic Caps and Closures Market Sales Analysis by Type.
- Plastic Caps and Closures Market Analysis by Application.
- Plastic Caps and Closures Market – Manufacturers Analysis.
Furthermore, this study will help our clients solve the following issues:
Cyclical dynamics – We foresee dynamics of industries by using core analytical and unconventional market research approaches. Our clients use insights provided by us to maneuver themselves through market uncertainties and interferences.
Identifying key cannibalizes – Strong substitute of a product or service is the most important threat. Our clients can identify key cannibalizes of a market, by procuring our research. This helps them in aligning their new product development/launch strategies in advance.
Spotting emerging trends – The report help clients to spot upcoming hot market trends. We also track possible impact and disruptions which a market would witness by a particular emerging trend. Our proactive analysis help clients to have early mover advantage.
Interrelated opportunities – This report will allow clients to make decisions based on data, thereby increasing the chances that the strategies will perform better if not best in real world.
We Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Marketintelligencedata provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Marketintelligencedata provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Intelligence Data
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687