The Persian Gulf Offshore Support Vessels (OSV) Market Report Forecast 2021 – 2025 offers a clear understanding of the subject matter. The report has been gathered using principal and subordinate research methodologies. Both these methods are directed towards cooperating accurate and meticulous data concerning the market dynamics, historical events, and the current market landscape. Additionally, the report also includes a SWOT analysis that concludes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats impacting the segments of the overall market. The report also takes into account the impact of the COVID-19 and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19.
The Persian Gulf offshore support vessels (OSV) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 1.5% during 2020 – 2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Persian Gulf Offshore Support Vessels (OSV) Market: Tidewater Inc, Vortex Offshore Group, Seacor Marine Holdings Inc, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, and MMA Offshore Limited.
Key Market Trends
Platform Supply Vessels (PSVs) Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
– Platform Supply Vessels (PSVs) are the offshore vessels used for transferring equipment, crew, and other goods to the offshore drilling platform. In 2014, after falling in oil prices, the offshore support vessel market slowed down, but as the oil prices began to rise, the offshore support vessel market also gained its pace.
– The increasing number of offshore activities by the region’s countries is expected to drive the OSV market. Moreover, the Persian Gulf is the world’s busiest water body to deal with such an extensive amount of oil and gas transportation, making Strait of Hormuz the single most crucial passageway in the world.
– In June 2020, the rig count of the offshore rig count in the Persian Gulf was approximately 37 units, which in January 2020 were 49 units. The slowdown in offshore activities is due to the two factors in the region, firstly, due to the COVID-19 situation and secondly due to the agreement of the OPEC countries to cut down the production.
– In 2019, Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) and Halliburton signed an integrated offshore drilling services contract for six high-pressure high-temperature (HPHT) exploration wells on two jack-up rigs Persian Gulf. The company is expected to provide and manage drilling, fluids, wireline and perforating, well testing, coring, cementing, coiled tubing, and offshore logistical services. Additionally, Halliburton is likely to provide the offshore rigs and supply vessels for the project.
Inquire for Discount:
Saudi Arabia Expected to Dominate the Market
– Saudi Arabia, due to its rapid increase in energy demand and industrialization, is likely to be the largest market for offshore support vessels (OSV) in the Persian Gulf. The primary sources of electricity generation in the country are oil and natural gas. In 2019, about 99.5% of the country’s electricity was produced from oil and natural gas.
– Moreover, hydrocarbons are the primary source of economy in the country. The COVID-19 situation has affected the oil and gas business for the country, but the increase in the unlock-down process in the countries importing oil and gas from Saudi Arabia is expected to drive the OSV market in the country.
– In Saudi Arabia, in 2019, gas production was 113.6 billion cubic meters (bcm), which was higher than its production in 2018, 112.1 bcm. Moreover, Saudi Aramco has set a target of doubling its natural gas production by 2030. This is expected to provide a vast opportunity for the offshore support vessel (OSV) market.
This Persian Gulf Offshore Support Vessels (OSV) Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2015-2020
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy full Report:
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
-Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
-Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain have been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687