The Market Insights Reports has added a new statistical data to its repository titled as, Oman E-Commerce Market. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). Furthermore, the report also sheds light on recent developments and technological platforms, in addition to distinctive tools, and methodologies that will help to propel the performance of industries.
The Oman E-Commerce Market was valued at USD 2.19 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 6.52 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 20.1% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
(Avail a Flat 25% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Oman E-Commerce Market are Namshi, Amazon Inc. (Souq.com), LuLu Group International, Ubuy.com, ebay, Talabat, Mumzworld, Markeetex, VogaCloset, Salman Stores LLC, Danube Home, extra.com, Accelerated Trading and Technologies LLC (Akeed), Jazp, and others.
Industry News and Update:
January 2020 – Ooredoo launched a new set of standards for its pay plus mobile wallet, which helps the customers to enable a wide range of transactions via a single app on a mobile device, including payments, deposits, and transfers. The company is also able to start its services in 1500 locations across the country, such as Oman Oil petrol stations, McDonald’s, Caribou cafe, Nesto, etc.
Key Market Trends:
Growing Internet Consumption will drive the Market
– The growing internet consumption rate is fuelling the growth of this market. According to the National Centre for Statistics and Information (NCSI), Oman’s internet subscribers have surged to 473,487 subscribers in 2019, which is increased by 11.4% from its previous year 2018. Moreover, the number of active mobile broadband subscribers rose to 4.739 million subscribers compared to 4.113 million subscribers in 2018.
– Moreover, the growing adoption of 4G and 5G technology is also driving the growth of this market. For instance, the Oman Telecommunication company planned to set up 2226 5G sites by 2024, which will increase the internet consumption rate for this country. However, spending on telecoms services and devices is decreasing due to the large-scale job losses for the ongoing COVID 19 pandemic. This decreasing trend of consumer spending can create a considerable barrier for this market.
– Major vendors in this market are also innovating its services to cater to this untapped market. For instance, in 2019, Talabat had been selected as the food delivery platform of Expo 2020. Here the company launched a tech-driven cloud kitchen that consists of an assortment of restaurants serving freshly prepared food.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the Oman E-Commerce market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and E-Commerce market size analysis for the review period 2015-2026.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, E-Commerce market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of E-Commerce market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the E-Commerce report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Frequently Asked Questions about Oman E-Commerce market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– Why might we forecast a downturn in a particular economy next year?
– Why do we say the currency is set to appreciate?
– What countries and sectors offer the highest potential?
– Where are the greatest dangers?
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Purchase Full Report@:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Oman and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687