The North America Fleet Management Solutions Market Report Forecast 2021 – 2025 offers a clear understanding of the subject matter. The report has been gathered using principal and subordinate research methodologies. Both these methods are directed towards cooperating accurate and meticulous data concerning the market dynamics, historical events, and the current market landscape. Additionally, the report also includes a SWOT analysis that concludes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats impacting the segments of the overall market. The report also takes into account the impact of the COVID-19 and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19.
The North America fleet management solution market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.47% during the forecast period.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the North America Fleet Management Solutions Market: PowerFleet, Inc., Geotab, Inc., Verizon Communications Inc. (Connect), Omnitracs, LLC and GPS Trackit, Inc.
Industry News and Updates:
– June 2020 – Geotab announced the North American launch of its Geotab Public Works solution. The all-in-one solution offers fleet managers full visibility into the operational data of all government vehicle types on one single platform and provides the toolsets to effectively remain compliant, reduce costs, and maintain road safety. It is designed to assist government agencies better manage vehicles such as salt spreaders, snowplows, street sweepers and waste management vehicles.
– May 2020 – Omnitracs, LLC partnered with McLeod Software, a provider of transportation management and trucking software solutions to the trucking industry. The integration with the McLeod LoadMaster transportation management system (TMS) will enhance the interoperability of the Omnitracs One platform, delivering more value to fleets globally.
Key Market Trends
Transportation Sector Will Experience Significant Growth
– The growing number of smart transportation projects under the smart city concept is expected to boost the demand for fleet management solutions over the forecast period. The goal of smart transportation projects is to reduce the reliance on private cars, make public transport more attractive, and incentivize city residents and visitors to switch from private to public transport to address the escalating traffic problems. For instance, smart transport systems can limit private cars to certain routes and reserve priority lanes or even entire roads for other modes of transport.
– Increasing the adoption of commercial vehicles by various businesses in the United States and Canada to enhance their transportation offerings is expected to boost the market in North America. For instance, in 2019, the United States secured the first rank and registered a sale of 12,764,999 commercial vehicles; moreover, Canada was third on the list with 1,479,252 commercial vehicles.
– Moreover, the United States increasing efforts to expand the production of most competitive industries and products through exports in order to achieve the scale of economies and strengthen its economic growth is expected to fuel the market. For instance, according to the report, in 2019, the total value of United States trade goods amounted to USD 4.14 trillion which reflects the growing demand for fleet management solutions to track route progress, receive automatic updates, improve client experience and reduce call volume by sharing arrival times and delays.
Inquire for Discount:
United States Will Experience Significant Growth and Drive the Market
– An increasing number of fleet accidents in the United States are forcing companies to adopt fleet management solutions as these are the most expensive injury claims for any businesses. For instance, according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) report, an estimated 37,133 people died in 34,247 fatal accidents in 2017 and 5,005 people died in 4,455 crashes involving large trucks or buses, fatalities increased 8% from 2016, and fatal crashes also increased by 8%.
– Therefore, most of the companies are using accident management tools that provide real-time insights of the vehicles and traffic to prevent accidents and improve driver safety. These solutions use GPS tools, mobile technology, and the Internet of Things (IoT) and make real-time fleet tracking and enterprise fleet management simpler and easier.
– Further, the expansion of the retail sector in the United States due to the growing popularity of online shopping is expected to drive the market as more vehicles will be employed by companies. For instance, Amazons new fulfillment center in Oak Creek is expected to open in 2020. It is estimated by the city official to employ in an additional 175 trucks on a daily basis for loading and unloading of goods.
– However, most of the fleet management systems, like automated guidance systems, heavily rely on electronic components like transducers, and the recent disruption of electronic supply chains due to the COVID-19 pandemic could reflect on the growth rates being hindered for a substantial market period.
This North America Fleet Management Solutions Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2015-2020
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy full Report:
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
-Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
-Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain have been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687