The North America Automotive Smart Key Market Report Forecast 2021 – 2025 offers a clear understanding of the subject matter. The report has been gathered using principal and subordinate research methodologies. Both these methods are directed towards cooperating accurate and meticulous data concerning the market dynamics, historical events, and the current market landscape. Additionally, the report also includes a SWOT analysis that concludes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats impacting the segments of the overall market. The report also takes into account the impact of the COVID-19 and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19.
The North America Automotive Smart Key Market is anticipated to register a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the North America Automotive Smart Key Market: Continental AG, Denso Corporation, HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Tokai Rika Co. Ltd, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
Industry News and Updates:
– In February 2020, HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA had introduced latest 77 GHz radar technology into series production in spring 2020. This concept enables efficient implementation of NCAP applications and automated driving functions. The radar sensor technology is a key technology for the realisation of assisted and automated driving functions.
– In March 2020, Tokai Rika Co. Ltd and Kimura Unity Co., Ltd had started joint demonstration tests of a digital key system-based service for company vehicles. The digital key is installed in mobile application, which is transmitted to the users smartphone and used to lock or unlock the doors. This allowsthe use of company vehicles without the need to hand over and reduce the usage of traditional keys.
Key Market Trends
Other Technology Segment Projected to grow at a High Pace
The other technologies segment currently has the highest share, compared to all other segments. This segment includes the biological entry system, as well as smartphone-connected car technology. Majority of the other technologies are based on passive keyless entry (PKE) technology, where the PKE device operates while stored in the user’s pocket or bag.
Vehicle manufacturers in North America are introducing latest key technology in vehicles such as Lincoln had introduced smartphone key technology in August 2019, to eliminate traditional keys. This technology permits owners to lock and unlock, and start and drive the vehicle without a traditional key. Also, in some models such as Mercedes Benz, Audi, and Jaguar the tailgate gets lifted by waving a foot underneath the rear bumper making it convenient to load baggage�s when hands are occupied. Smart keys are also enabled to start the engine by just simply pressing the ignition button, located next to the steering column.
Inquire for Discount:
This North America Automotive Smart Key Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2015-2020
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy full Report:
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
-Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
-Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain have been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687