The North America Armored Fighting Vehicles Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
“The North America Armored Fighting Vehicles Market is expected to register a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period.”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of North America Armored Fighting Vehicles Market are BAE Systems PLC, Rheinmetall AG, Oshkosh Defense, LLC, General Dynamics Corporation, Textron Inc., Leonardo SpA, AM General LLC, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), HDT Global, QinetiQ North America, FLIR Systems and others.
Key Market Trends:
Infantry Fighting Vehicle (IFV) Segment Held the Largest Market Share in 2019
In segmentation by Vehicle Type, the Infantry Fighting Vehicle (IFV) segment has the largest share in the market as of 2019. The segment is also projected to witness the highest growth rate in the market during the forecast period. The use of IFVs is increasing, as they are very effective in carrying mechanized infantry units into battle, while also providing direct-fire support. Major IFV procurement and upgrade plans are currently ongoing in the region. As a part of the US Army’s combat vehicle modernization strategy that aims at ensuring force readiness of the Armored Brigade Combat Teams (ABCT), in October 2019, BAE Systems was awarded a USD 269 million contract covering the production of 168 additional units of the Bradley A4 IFV. The contract also includes upgrades and associated spares for the two variants of the Bradley IFV: the M2A4 Infantry Fighting Vehicle and the M7A4 Fire Support Team Vehicle.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– North America Armored Fighting Vehicles Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of North America Armored Fighting Vehicles Market (%),2016 – 2026
– North America Armored Fighting Vehicles Market Share, By Brand
– North America Armored Fighting Vehicles Market Share, By Company
– North America Armored Fighting Vehicles Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies North America Armored Fighting Vehicles Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising North America Armored Fighting Vehicles Development by Major Companies
– Detailed North America Armored Fighting Vehicles Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the North America Armored Fighting Vehicles Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
The Report Answers the Following Questions about the North America Armored Fighting Vehicles Market:
– What is the size of the North America Armored Fighting Vehicles market during 2016-2026?
– What will be the revenue generated by each North America Armored Fighting Vehicles during the forecast period?
– Which North America Armored Fighting Vehicles provides the highest market share?
– What are the leading companies dominating the North America Armored Fighting Vehicles market? What is the share of these companies in the North America Armored Fighting Vehicles market?
– How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2021-2026?
– What is the key development implemented by the leading players to stand out in this market?
– Who are the key players in this market space?
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com).
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.