Netherlands Geothermal Energy Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025)
The Netherlands Geothermal Energy Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The market for geothermal energy in Netherlands is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 3% in the forecast period of 2020-2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Netherlands Geothermal Energy Market are Aboitiz Power Corporation, Turboden S.p.A., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Calpine Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Raya Group, Alterra Power Corp and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– In 2017 there were 22 new applications for exploration licences for geothermal energy. As of 1 January 2018, a total of 31 geothermal energy exploration licences were in the process of application.
– In 2018, Five geothermal energy production licences are in the application procedure and 4 geothermal energy production licences were issued. Resulting in 12 effective geothermal energy production licences as at 1st January 2018.
Key Market Trends:
Ultra-deep Geothermal Energy to Dominate the Market
– Geothermal energy installed capacity had increased by 51% in 2019 compared to 2018. 5.6 PJ (PetaJoule) heat was produced in 2019.
– UDG is a method for producing heat with temperatures above 130 C. The heat can be used for industrial processes, or to generate electricity.
– Using geothermal energy instead of gas as a source of heat results in a significant reduction in CO2 emissions. For an average project, the CO2 reduction is 88% compared to natural gas.
– In 2019, there were 24 doublets in the Netherlands, 20 of which were in production. The use of geothermal energy in the Netherlands in 2019 saved 168 million cubic meters of natural gas. This is equivalent to a CO2 reduction of 300,000 tons. 15 of the 20 doublets use their maximum availability (85 to 100%).
– In 2018 the combined capacity of Dutch installations grew to a total capacity of around 3PJ of sustainable heat or 200 MW.
– The prevalent in underground thermal energy storage systems are open systems which use groundwater wells to store heat and cold. This technology is called Aquifer Thermal Energy Storage (ATES).
– The geothermal sector made a statement in 2018 by publishing the Master Plan geothermal energy in the Netherlands.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
-North America (NA) – US, Canada, and Mexico
-Europe (EU) – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
-Asia-Pacific (APAC) – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
-Latin America (LA) – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
-Middle East and Africa (MEA) – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Influence of the Netherlands Geothermal Energy market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Netherlands Geothermal Energy market.
– Netherlands Geothermal Energy market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Netherlands Geothermal Energy market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Infrared Imaging market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Netherlands Geothermal Energy market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Netherlands Geothermal Energy market.
Browse Full Report at:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Netherlands Geothermal Energy Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.