Multi-Tenant Data Center Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2019 – 2024)
Multi-Tenant Data Center market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2019 to 2024 are profiled in this report.
The multi-tenant data center market is expected to register a CAGR of 11.36% during the forecast period (2019 – 2024).
The Multi-Tenant Data Center market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players: CenturyLink Inc., Equinix Inc., Global Switch Ltd., NTT Communications Corporation, Rackspace Inc., Internap Corporation, Ascenty S.A., CentriLogic Inc., AT&T Inc., IBM Corporation and others
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
Multi-tenant data centers help enterprises to outsource their IT infrastructure and connect to a wide variety of ISPs securely and dynamically. Third parties operate multi-tenant data centers for the benefit of multiple enterprise tenants. They are also known as colocation data centers. Colocation is a data center facility, where a corporation can rent space for servers and other computing hardware. Data center colocation is used for wholesale colocation and retail colocation.
Key Market Trends
Healthcare Expected to Hold Significant Growth
– The healthcare industry is one of the most diverse and demanding industries. The industry has become heavily dependent on a computing and communications foundation. The healthcare infrastructure handles patients electronic records, health monitoring, and laboratory systems, plus regular business operations.
– Increasing regulations on data acquisition and records, especially the ones related to clinical trials, are drawing several healthcare clients toward datacenters.
– There are several government initiatives taken up globally, which will further boost the colocation market. For instance, in China, the countrys government has pledged to create an industrial scale of medical services by 2020. The rising generation of data in the healthcare sector is driving the requirement of data centers.
(Special Offer: Get flat 15% discount on this report)
Inquire for Discount:
Asia-Pacific Expected to Hold Significant Growth
– Multi-tenant data center market is expected to have significant growth in the Asia-Pacific region due to large scale outsourcing of managed hosting services in this region.
– China has witnessed a rise in its hyper-scale platforms, owing to which providing data center services for Chinese hyper-scale platforms have become necessary.
– The high density of colocation is present in Japan, owing to such a generation of data. For instance, Digital Realty has launched its first data center in Japan, named Digital Osaka 1, indicating increased investment in the region.
– Singapore is considered as one of the largest shipping ports in the world as it ensures connectivity. The government of Singapore is driving prosperity through economic development and innovation; thereby, Singapore continues to attract significant investments from the technology industry.
– India is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, and it is likely to boost the growth of public cloud-based data centers. The IT industry dominates the Indian market, as the largest private sector employer in the country, where data centers are widely used, thereby, propelling the market growth.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Multi-Tenant Data Center Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org