Global Mobile Cloud Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The Mobile Cloud Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the Mobile Cloud.
The mobile cloud market has registered a value of USD 30.71 billion in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 118.70 billion by the end of 2025, recording a CAGR of 25.28% during the forecast period (2020- 2025).
– With the continuous evolution of cloud computing, coupled with the increasing adoption, leads to the upsurge in the mobile cloud.
– The mobile cloud offers access to cloud-based applications and services directly to portable devices. This creates an ease of accessing applications or services stored with desired data on any device.
– The substantial growth in smartphones and other portable devices is likely to create new avenues and opportunities for cloud service providers and application developers to penetrate the market.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Mobile Cloud Market are IBM Corporation, Amazon Web Services Inc., Google LLC, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, Akamai Technologies Inc., Salesforce.com Inc., Cloudways Ltd, Kony Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– October 2018 – Oracle NetSuite announced a series of new innovations to help organizations across industries to grow revenues, expand internationally, and empower business users. The new commerce, financial management, and analytics capabilities help organizations take advantage of the NetSuite platform to exceed customer expectations, enable international expansion, and respond quickly to vital business needs.
Key Market Trends:
Healthcare App Market is Gaining Traction in the Mobile Cloud Market
– The healthcare industry has witnessed rapid changes over time, globally. Outbreak of new diseases, growth in regulatory norms across the world, focus on population health management, inventions, more informed customers, and growth in the advanced mobile application are some of the factors, which are augmenting the growth of healthcare cloud applications, which in turn, may boost the mobile cloud solutions and services over the forecast period.
– Moreover, incremental innovations in the field of communication have led to the use of wireless communication modules for transmission of data in healthcare gadgets, which improves the healthcare management system. Moreover, the new age mobile application may process information and initiate remote diagnostics, as part of several built-in preventive actions for enabling better healthcare services.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Register a Significant Growth Rate
– In Asia-Pacific, smartphone penetration, along with the rising utilization of online banking, is expected to drive the market in the region, over the forecast period. Notably, a handful amount of companies are encouraging to bring your own device (BYOD) policy, which may have a positive impact on the integration of mobile cloud applications, thereby, boosting the market growth.
– However, the stringent regulations associated with BYOD by government may discourage the firms to implement the technology within their organization; thus, restraining the market growth in the region.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Mobile Cloud Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Mobile Cloud Market
– Changing the Mobile Cloud market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Mobile Cloud market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Mobile Cloud Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Mobile Cloud Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Mobile Cloud industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687