The Global Mobile Analytics Market Report Forecast 2021 – 2025 offers a clear understanding of the subject matter. The report has been gathered using principal and subordinate research methodologies. Both these methods are directed towards cooperating accurate and meticulous data concerning the market dynamics, historical events, and the current market landscape. Additionally, the report also includes a SWOT analysis that concludes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats impacting the segments of the overall market. The report also takes into account the impact of the COVID-19 and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19.
The mobile analytics market was valued at USD 3.27 billion in 2019, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 11.38 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 23.12% over the forecast period (2020-2025).
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Mobile Analytics Market: OpenText Corporation, Facebook Inc., GoodData Corporation, Google LLC, Tune Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corp., GateB AG, Salesforce.com Inc. (Tableau Software Inc.), AppsFlyer Ltd.
– In July 2020 – Finastra and Microsoft Corp. announced a strategic, multiyear cloud agreement to help accelerate the digital transformation of financial services.
Key Market Trends
Retail Industry Holds Significant Market Share
– It has been estimated that mobile devices are responsible for over 72% of internet traffic and are growing rapidly. This has been attracting many end-user industries, especially the retail sector, to make mobile devices a significant platform for marketing.
– Retailers are using mobile as a major marketing platform. The retail sector, especially e-commerce operations, is expected to be the primary source of demand for mobile analytics solutions. Efforts of the e-commerce companies to create personalized shopping experience are expected to draw huge revenues to the mobile analytics market, globally.
– The growing retail and e-commerce sector in India offers a massive market for mobile analytics vendors. With the advancement in internet infrastructure in the country, the sectors will further expand hugely, providing a massive opportunity for the local vendors. Cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad are becoming major hotspots for e-commerce and retail-driven mobile analytics solutions
The report offers an in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Mobile Analytics market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Inquire for Discount:
India Occupy Significant Market Share
– The Indian mobile analytics market is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period owing to the surge of smartphone device utilization, and an increasing number of mobile business emails. According to a TRAI report, the telecom subscribers base in India reached 1.16 billion at the end of June 2018, with Reliance Jio adding the highest number of new customers to its mobile network. The number of smartphone subscribers in the country increased from 1.15 billion at the end of May 2018 to 1.16 billion at the end of June 2018, with a monthly growth rate of 1.33%.
– According to the Indian government, India is now the second-largest mobile phone producer in the world after China. Due to this, the country has also been witnessing a decrease in smartphone prices, which further increases smartphone penetration in the country.
– In India, mobile data consumption has grown 24 times in the past five years and is further expected to multiply by four times by 2020. It is also expected that by 2022, mobile data subscriber penetration in India may have soared to 80%, which means telecom companies will have to measure per-subscriber usage increasingly.
This Mobile Analytics Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2015-2020
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy full Report:
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
-Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
-Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain have been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687