MEMS Combo Sensors Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2020 – 2025)
MEMS Combo Sensors market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
The global MEMS combo sensors market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.74% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The MEMS Combo Sensors market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like Honeywell International, Inc., Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Analog Devices, Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., InvenSense, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, KIONIX, Inc., MEMSIC, Inc., Microchip Technology, Inc., NXP Semiconductors, Safran Colibrys SA, STMicroelectronics NV among others
Scope of the Report
The different type of sensors offered in the market have various applications which are increasingly adopted by industries such as aerospace & defense, automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, etc. The demand for connected handheld and wearable devices are expected to propel the market.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Connected Handheld and Wearable Devices is Expected to Drive the Market
– The global number of smartphone users is increasing significantly, and along with it, the demand for wearable devices is growing as well. According to Newzoo the number of smartphone users during fiscal 2018 stood at 3 billion and is expected to reach 3.8 billion users by 2021.
– The increasing popularity of handheld devices for gaming purposes is expected to drive the market for MEMS combo sensors, the popularity of mobile gaming is increasing significantly. According to DeviceAtlas the worldwide spending on mobile gaming is expected to surpass USD 80 billion by 2020.
– The increasing popularity of wearable devices owing to the global trend of health-conscious lifestyle and adoption of health data tracking applications is expected to drive the market for MEMS combo sensors market. According to CISCO Systems, there will be 1.1 billion wearable devices globally by 2022.
North America Region Holds the Significant Share of the Market
– Currently, the Asia-Pacific region is showing the fastest growth in the market; owing to the increasing adoption rates of smart devices, internet users, and growing economies which endow citizens with higher disposable incomes. According to CISCO Systems, Asia-Pacific region is expected to hold 311 million unit sales of wearable devices by 2022 from 155 million unit sales in 2017.
– However, North America region holds the maximum share of the MEMS combo sensors market; owing to its significant global market share of smart electronic devices, IoT and Automotive industry. The region is one expected to be one of the pioneers in adopting ADAS enabled vehicles and self-driven transportation solutions. According to Deutsche Bank, the US ADAS unit production volume is expected to reach 18.45 million by 2021.
– According to a survey done by Entertainment Software Association during fiscal 2019, the favorite video game device according to gamers was the smartphone in the US. The region holds a significant number of gamers as well; the number of mobile gamers from the US and Canada during fiscal 2018 stood at 210.9 million, according to VentureBeat.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: MEMS Combo Sensors Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687