Global Memristors Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The Memristors Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the Memristors.
The memristors market was valued at USD 424.58 million in 2019 and is expected reach USD 13558.6 million by 2025 to register a CAGR of 52.7% during the forecast period 2020-2025.
– The market has seen a series of developments happening over the course of 50 years, and the duration between 2007 and 2015 was the peak in terms of innovation for this market. During this period, companies, like Panasonic, Intel, and Micron, were able to continue to innovate in this field, while industry pioneers, like HP and Sharp, gave up on the further development of this technology.
– Memristor-based memories have been considered in the bigger prospect to replace CMOS in the storage class memory, as they are capable of outstanding performance, such as fast write speed, low power consumption, great scalability, three-dimensional integration, low cost, and compatibility with the CMOS fabrication process.
– RRAM has seen the most development among all the memristor-based technologies. RRAM has the highest number of papers published and the greatest number of patents granted and pending as well. The relatively new player, 4DS, had 28 patents and 11 more patents pending as of September 2019.
– Given the promising features to improve power saving, performance, bandwidth requirement, and space-saving augmented with data transfer rate, memristors are expected to become a mainstream product by the end of the forecast period.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Memristors Market are Crossbar Inc., Panasonic Corporation, 4DS Memory Limited, Adesto Technology, Micron Technologies Inc., Samsung Group, Sony Corporation, Western Digital Corporation, Knowm Inc., Intel Corporation, IBM Corporation, SK Hynix Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– August 2019 – 4DS Memory Limited was granted its 22nd patent in the United States: Resistive Memory Device Having a Retention Layer. The invention relates to the company’s in-house, developed, and fully-owned Interface Switching ReRAM technology, and specifically to its operation as a high-speed Storage Class Memory, as announced on June 13, 2017 4DS ReRAM Reaches Read Speed Comparable to DRAM.
– February 2019 – Crossbar Inc. and Robosensing Inc. announced an AI consortium, which may deliver a vastly accelerated, power-saving AI platform and standard that enables new, AI-rich capability for edge computing, gateways, cloud, and data centers.
Key Market Trends:
Electronics Segment to Witness Significant Market Growth
– The requirements for high-speed performance are continuously increasing in the consumer electronics sector, owing to the rising need for memory density and high processing power, while maintaining the cost as well, thus driving the demand for Memristor devices.
– The adoption of memristors in the consumer electronics sector is mainly driven by wearable and connected devices that are expected to witness a huge demand during the forecast period. Cisco Systems estimates that the number of connected wearable devices worldwide might reach 1,105 million units by 2022 from 593 million units in 2018.
– A memristor computer is much better than conventional transistor computers. This experimental-scale computer had more than 5,800 memristors. However, a commercial computer could have millions of memristors.
– The arrival of higher graphics systems further drives the need for better processing speeds. Owing to these trends, the adoption rate of memristors is expected to increase during the forecast period. Graphics double data rate type five synchronous (GDDR5) RAM was the industry standard in the consumer electronics sector in the past decade.
North America to Hold the Largest Market Share
– North America is one of the most significant markets for memristor, owing to the high rate of investment in R&D by local players, along with the highly informed integrator base of memristor component, when compared to other regions.
– Many of the prominent market players are US-based, and the country is also one of the most prominent contributors to a majority of the applications of memristors, including neuromorphic computing, automotive, flexible electronics, IoT, edge computing, and industrial robotics in the recent past.
– The region’s investment in markets, like edge computing and system on-chip (SoC) is significantly higher, when compared to other parts of the world. For instance, a US-based company, CenturyLink, announced in August 2019 that the company is planning a “several hundred-million-dollar investments” in an edge compute network, starting with 100 initial locations across the United States.
– The developments and innovations in the regional neuromorphic computing, edge computing and storage memory market, especially by local players, is anticipated to augment the market growth for the memristor technology not only in the region but also globally. Also, it will expand its industrial adoption across various end-user industries.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Memristors Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Memristors Market
– Changing the Memristors market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Memristors market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Memristors Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Memristors Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Memristors industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687