Media and Entertainment Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2020 – 2025)
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Media and Entertainment including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Media and Entertainment investments from 2020 till 2025.
Media & Entertainment Market Landscape is expected to register a CAGR of over 13% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
The Media and Entertainment market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players: News Corporation, DreamWorks Animation SKG, Eros International PLC, Discovery Communications Inc., Warner Media LLC, Comcast Corporation, Viacom Inc., Walt Disney Company, Facebook, Inc., Pearson PLC, Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA, Axel Springer SE, Ogilvy & Mather Pvt Ltd., Dentsu Inc., BBDO Worldwide and Others
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
With consumers becoming more digital, their media and entertainment consumption and purchase habits have also evolved from multi-tasking while watching TV to accessing information via multiple devices. This brings on both challenges and opportunities around the distribution and consumption of both print as well as digital content for companies across this industry. The user experience and their engagement with the media industry is still the primary business objective while investing in this sector. The industry is dominated by the broadcast sector where television programs and commercials are the primary sources of revenue.
Key Market Trends
Streaming Media Sector is Gaining Traction Due to Emergence of OTT Media Across Online Platform
– In the recent past, several live streaming virtual multichannel video programming distributors (MVPDs) had launched multiple offerings with a combination of live networks and on-demand contents.
– With consumers across all age groups streaming more content than ever before, there is an ongoing dynamic shift from traditional pay TV, to subscription-based paid streaming video services along with the growth in the number of smartphone & tablet devices.
– The rising popularity of high-quality videos in terms of their clarity is expected to boost the demand for better streaming media services. Furthermore, the focus of the OTT service providers such as Netflix and Amazon towards providing 3D movies along with the increasing popularity of 4K UHD content will be primary growth for the global media and entertainment contents thereby influencing the markets growth positively.
North America to Register the Largest Growth Region During the Forecast Period
– The North America media and entertainment industry is the largest growing industry that includes motion pictures, television programs & commercials, streaming content, music & audio recordings, broadcast, radio, book publishing, along with the evolving social media presence over the region.
– Integration of new OTT services across the already existing subscription-based streaming devices among the US household is expected to drive the media & entertainment sector across the region. For instance, Comcast announced in summer 2018 to add Amazon Prime Video to the online content available through its service thereby enhancing the application of the OTT media, which already includes streaming services such as Netflix, YouTube, and Pandora.
– Further, According to the American media measurement and analytics company comScore, Netflix capture 74% of the total penetration of US OTT household, followed by Youtube with 54% and Amazon by 33% penetration. Such high deployment of the OTT services across the region is expected to drive the demand of the video & entertainment industry.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Media and Entertainment Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2025 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com