LED Encapsulation Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2020 – 2025)
LED Encapsulation market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
The LED Encapsulation market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players: Dow Corning Corporation, NuSil Technology LLC, H.B. Fuller Company, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
The LED encapsulation market was valued at USD 1.49 billion in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 1.92 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 4.24% during the forecast period (2020-2025). The growth of LEDs in segments such as handheld devices, mobile phones, display backlights, automotive, and electronic signs, has led to an increase in demand for enhanced performance and long-term reliability, which is further dependent on the technological advancement of the LED packaging market.
Key Market Trends
Silicone Encapsulant is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– Silicone encapsulation has picked up momentum in the past few years as the material of choice for encapsulation of LEDs, owing to its flexibility and operating capability over a wide range of temperatures, though could have reliability issues in cold weather applications.
– Organic silicones have been utilized as encapsulant materials for light?emitting diodes (LEDs) for several years, while their performances need to be updated in order to meet the requirements of high?power LEDs. They have been the material of preference for LED packaging due to their outstanding transparency and stability at operating temperatures.
– Silicones are not only utilized as encapsulants to protect LED devices but also as the polymer matrix for phosphors to convert blue LEDs to white LEDs. With commercial silicones, LEDs have refractive index mismatches at the silicone/LED chip and silicone/phosphor interfaces. This mismatch leads to reduced light transmission and trapped light with-in the LED device. Better light extraction can decrease intrinsic heating, in turn decreasing the dependency on heat transport materials and enhancing reliability.
– Moreover, the demand for the silicon type is primarily due to the strong demand from commercial LED lighting. The advantages silicone encapsulants provide, such as thermal transfer and light emission, are in line with the addressable need of mid- and high-power LEDs, the silicon segment is expected to grow at a substantial rate, during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to witness Significant Growth
– The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness a significant growth rate during the forecast period. UNEP in the frame of enlightens program estimates that in the absence of new policies, 57% of the lighting energy demand by 2030 would come from Asia.
– Geographically, the market is widespread in the region owing to the availability of plenty of encapsulation raw material. Assertive demand growth from the consumer electronics and automobiles industry in this region, where rapid changes in technology, is resulting in greater demand for high and medium power LEDs is expected to drive the demand for encapsulation products.
– Moreover, huge demand for silicone encapsulants is also expected from countries in this region such as South Korea and Taiwan, primarily owing to the large production of consumer electronics like TV, tablets, and monitors.
– Furthermore, China is assumed to be an important revenue generator, as it holds a major share in the LED market, followed by Taiwan. Also, Australia, which is amongst the top 10 LED importers, in the world is also driving the growth of the LED encapsulation market.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: LED Encapsulation Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org