The Latin America Bike Sharing Market Report Forecast 2021 – 2025 offers a clear understanding of the subject matter. The report has been gathered using principal and subordinate research methodologies. Both these methods are directed towards cooperating accurate and meticulous data concerning the market dynamics, historical events, and the current market landscape. Additionally, the report also includes a SWOT analysis that concludes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats impacting the segments of the overall market. The report also takes into account the impact of the COVID-19 and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19.
The Latin America bike sharing market is poised to register a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Latin America Bike Sharing Market: Loop, Movo, Wave, Mobike, Tembici, Bird, Bim Bim Bikes, Grow mobility
Industry News and Updates:
– In 2019, Grin has announced that it is entering into a merger with Yellow. the combined entity which will be Grow mobility will operate over 135,000 vehicles across six countries. The company is planning to double its fleet size and expand its regional reach. And in March 2020, Grow mobility was sold to Mountain Nazca investment fund in an undisclosed amount.
– In 2019, Ubers launched electric bikes with a fleet of 1,200 bikes in Chile, with the name Jump. Company plan is to reach to all the major Latin American countries as they have operation in Mexico City, Santos in Brazil and the Las Condes area in Santiago.
– In 2019, Bird, acquired Scoot, after the acquisition Scoot will be the subsidiary of Bird and will operate independently.
Key Market Trends
E-Bike Rental is providing the growth in Bike Sharing Market
There is always a need for better transportation in the region which has encouraged many multinational firms and startups to produce better alternatives such as ride-hailing, car sharing, integrated mobility, and bike sharing. Renting a bike is cheaper and convenient than owning a car, and this bike sharing platforms are pushing people to leave their cars for a eco-friendly transport system. For instance,
In April 2020, Colombian startup MUVO received a USD 2 million funding, Auteco Mobility has led the round of funding, after this funding MUVO is planning to expand its electric bikes to Medelln and Bogot.
Similarly, just after its launch in 2018, Grin received USD 45 million from Y Combinator, in Series A rounds, and then it merged with So Paulo-based Ride for further expansion across Latin America. And after that, it partnered with Colombias Rappi in a test phase of 150 scooters.
Inquire for Discount:
This Latin America Bike Sharing Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2015-2020
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy full Report:
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
-Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
-Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain have been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687