The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Laser-based Gas Analyzers Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Laser-based Gas Analyzers investments from 2021 till 2026. The report covers the post-COVID-19 (Corona Virus) impact on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry is pointed out.
The laser-based gas analyzers market is expected to register a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
The Global Laser-based Gas Analyzers market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies like ABB Ltd, Opsis AB, Emerson Electric Co., HORIBA Ltd, Servomex Group Limited, KNESTEL Technology & Electronics GmbH, Honeywell International Inc., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, NEO Monitors AS, Endress Hauser AG, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd, Siemens AG, Anton Paar GmbH, AMETEK Land Instruments International, Bruker Corporation, Kaiser Optical Systems Inc. Amongst Others.
– March 2019 – Emerson released Rosemount CT4400 Continuous Gas Analyzer, which is a purpose-built quantum cascade laser (QCL) and tunable diode laser (TDL) analyzer, designed to help plants report emissions accurately in environmental monitoring applications, measuring standard components, such as nitric oxide (NO), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), sulfur dioxide (SO2), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), and oxygen (O2).
– March 2019 – ABB’s IoT solution turned a drone into a gas detection sensor. ABBs analyzer uses patented cavity-enhanced absorption spectroscopy to detect methane with a sensitivity more than 1,000 times higher than conventional leak detection tools.
– January 2019 – Yokogawa Electric Corporation launched its TDLS8100 probe type tunable diode laser spectrometer as part of its OpreXTM Analyzer family. The TDLS8100 is targeted at applications in the oil, petrochemical, power, iron and steel, and other industries that require the ability to directly measure oxygen or carbon monoxide gas concentration at high speeds.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report:
The oil and gas sector is expected to be the major consumer of the laser-based gas analyzer. The demand for natural gas has been on the rise in developing countries, which may lead to an increased demand for laser-based gas analyzers.
– Increased regulations and legal fines are driving the companies to install more gas analyzers, in order to curb emissions.
– Moreover, the laser-based analyzers provide real-time data, thus reducing the time required in the analysis of the gases. Furthermore, owing to the robust and modular properties, there is an increased demand from the healthcare sector.
– Traditional gas analyzers needed to be calibrated very often, leading to inaccurate reading and continuous maintenance. Thus, laser-based are preferred in the chemical industry.
Key Market Trends:
Oil Companies are Looking for Real-time Monitoring Systems to Curb Methane Leaks
– In recent years, oil rigs in the United States failed to curb the methane leakage from their oil rigs. Methane is considered to be more severe in causing global warming. The US government, under Obama, introduced stricter regulation in 2015 to curb methane emissions. In 2018, these regulations were later relaxed by the Trump administration, as the companies were unable to meet the requirements due to outdated nfrastructure.
– The industry is struggling to find a breakthrough to curb methane emissions, and it is looking for more innovative ways to find an economical solution.
– The companies are shelling out millions of dollars in legal fines due to methane emissions and are continually looking for alternatives. The laser-based gas analyzers are likely to be at the center of the new systems that are being developed, as they offered real-time data and are robust.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a Global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Global Laser-based Gas Analyzers Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Finally, Global Laser-based Gas Analyzers Market report is the believable source for gaining the Market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and Market development rate and figure and so on. This report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Key points in this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org