As The Shotcaller’s Social Media Manager you will represent the brand towards the public.
What you will do:
- Independently conduct research on current trends and best practices in social media management;
- actively engage with our community and forward relevant feedback to our editorial staff;
- develop and test new concepts to grow our community and increase engagement;
- create a regular publishing schedule;
- analyse and keep track of our social media metrics and create reports.
What we expect from you:
- Be experienced throughout all common social media platforms;
- a basic knowledge of photo editing software;
- a communicative and outgoing personality;
- the ability and willingness to work in a team;
- fluency in English;
- (experience in creating GIFs / with Adobe Spark is a big plus).
If you are interested in working with us feel free to fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can!