Japan High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Systems Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025)
The Japan High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Systems Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The Japanese high voltage direct current (HVDC) transmission systems market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 4.5% during the forecast period of 2020 – 2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Japan High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Systems Market are ABB Ltd, General Electric Company, Siemens AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Cisco Systems Inc., NKT AS, Toshiba Corporation, Doble Engineering Co. and others.
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand for Submarine HVDC Transmission Systems
– The submarine transmission of electricity is gaining importance on account of increasing focus on power trading between countries. The HVDC submarine power transmission system is considered as a key technology for the development of future power transmission networks.
– It is also the only solution available for the transfer of high power across long subsea distances. For these reasons, HVDC lines are preferred for interconnecting offshore wind plants worldwide.
– In the HVDC transmission system, the submarine power cables can be less costly, especially on a long link where the capacitance of the cable requires too much additional charging current.
– The Russia-Japan Energy Bridge project valued at USD 6 billion, which is expected to start in 2020, is under discussion on a technical and financial level between the two countries and will see the construction of a coal-fired power plant with a capacity of up to 1,050 MW in the central part of Sakhalin (this coal-fired plant may also be supplemented with a hydropower plant). Generated electricity will then be transmitted via a D/C power line to La Perouse Strait. From here, an underwater power line is likely to transmit the electricity to Japan.
– In May 2019, Sumitomo Electric completed the construction of the Hokuto-Imabetsu HVDC Link with 250-kV HVDC XLPE cable, which is likely to increase transmission capacity between Honshu (Japan’s main island) and Hokkaido (Japan’s northern island), along with the existing circuit for the Hokkaido-Honshu DC Interconnector that commenced commercial operation in 2012. The route length of this HVDC cable system is the longest in the world for an inter-strait tunnel.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
-North America (NA) – US, Canada, and Mexico
-Europe (EU) – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
-Asia-Pacific (APAC) – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
-Latin America (LA) – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
-Middle East and Africa (MEA) – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Influence of the Japan High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Systems market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Japan High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Systems market.
– Japan High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Systems market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Japan High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Systems market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Infrared Imaging market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Japan High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Systems market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Japan High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Systems market.
Browse Full Report at:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Japan High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Systems Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.