Global Industrial Lasers Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The Industrial Lasers Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the Industrial Lasers.
The global industrial lasers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.83% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
– With the government imposing regulations in regards to the reduction of the CO2 emissions, automobile manufacturers are moving towards technological innovations in lasers to achieve the targets and maintain symmetry with stringent rules imposed by the government.
– The increasing demand for high output power and small power is projected to spur the demand for fiber laser market. The high reliability on fiber laser is anticipated to drive the global industrial laser market.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Industrial Lasers Market are Fraunhofer IOF, Jack’s Machine Company, Inc., Clark-MXR, Inc., Rofin-Sinar, IPG Photonics, MB Metal Technologies, Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– March 2019 – Coherent Inc. has expanded its Gilching, Germany, micromachining and subsystem facility and completed the relocation of its laser marking group from nearby Gunding. Designated Coherent Munich, this location upgrades the organization’s applications and R&D capabilities.
– February 2019 – Coherent Inc. launches ExactCutTM First in a new series of precision laser machines. ExactCut systems combine the latest generation of pulsed fiber laser sources (300 W / 3 kW pulse peak), a high stability granite motion module, and a sophisticated human interface.
Key Market Trends:
Laser Marking is Expected to Hold a Significant Market Share
– Laser lettering systems are used mostly in the production of consumer goods and industrial products as well as in the automobile industry, machinery, and plant assembly. It is even used for tool manufacturing. As laser technology has advanced characteristics, laser markers have become more precise and useful for an increasing number of professional applications.
– The industrial laser marking facilitates the customers to not only deal with counterfeits but also track and trace the entire product lifecycle. Laser marking machines provide the most efficient and finest marking that empower the customers to deal with product quality, safety, any regulatory or retailer compliance and many other essential aspects of production and manufacturing. Industrial laser marking can be done on a variety of products ranging from plastic products to metallic parts.
– Lasers have become an important part of the aircraft manufacturing process aiding to construct, weld and enhance aircraft. The increased expenditure in the Aerospace and Defense sector points towards a greater focus on maintenance.
Automotive is Expected to Have a Significant Market Share
– Laser for automobile industry facilitates engineers with a powerful, precision tool of the light, which has already made penetration across other sectors. Other automobile-centered technologies like hybrid electric engines, telematics, and GPRS, the laser tool points the growth in the demand.
– The simplicity of automotive laser instruments and using them into the processing chain reduces the production costs and renders detailed output. The laser tool tightly fits into the automotive engineer’s toolbox for it has long dominated other technologies in engraving, welding, marking and drilling. It outshines its rivals with great accuracy, efficiency, and production line security.
– Precise and uniform marks act as essential features for the automotive industry due to a consistency that it provides in traceability for security reasons. Presently laser marking, Laser for automobile industry help engineers with a powerful setup for fetching intelligent alphanumeric, data matrix codes, and serial numbers on all manner of materials along with the automotive production chain.
– It also provides precision cuts for a huge variety of materials that are being currently employed in the manufacture of automobiles. Laser technology reduces the component expenditure and assembly chain giving automakers an edge in a competitive global market. For new, intelligent and multifunctional materials, there is a need a high-precision tool like a laser for non-contact cutting.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Industrial Lasers Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Industrial Lasers Market
– Changing the Industrial Lasers market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Industrial Lasers market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Industrial Lasers Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Industrial Lasers Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Industrial Lasers industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687