The India Nuclear Power Plant Equipment Market research report provides detailed observation of several aspects, including the rate of growth, regional scope and technological developments by the primary market players. The report offers Porter’s Five Forces, PESTEL, and market analysis to provide a 360-degree research study on the India Nuclear Power Plant Equipment market. The research study discusses about important market strategies, future plans, market share growth, and product portfolios of leading companies. The final report copy provides the impact analysis of novel COVID-19 pandemic on the India Nuclear Power Plant Equipment market as well as fluctuations during the forecast period.
Some of the major companies include Larsen & Toubro Ltd, Rosatom State Atomi_ Energy Corporation, Hindustan Construction Company, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
The power generation from nuclear power plants in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% in the forecast period of 2020 – 2025, which, in turn, is expected to drive the market of nuclear power plant equipment in the country.
Click here to get the free sample copy of India Nuclear Power Plant Equipment market:
Key Market Trends
Pressurized Heavy Water Reactors to Dominate the Market
– PHWR design requires thin-walled pressure tubes, as opposed to PWR nuclear plants. This allows the distribution of pressure boundaries, an insignificant number of small diameter pressure tubes. As a result, this design has a lesser chance of accidental rupture of a pressure boundary.
– As of June 2020, there are 48 PHWRs around the world, with 23.87 GWe net capacity. Canada has the highest number of PHWRs with 13.55 GWe capacity, followed by India with 4.09 GWe capacity.
Island Equipment to Dominate the Market
– The major equipment under the island equipment category is the nuclear steam supply system (NSSS) and safety system.
– The nuclear steam supply system includes reactors that contain the reactor core, control system, reactor coolant pumps (RCP), primary piping, pressurizer for controlling the pressure of primary coolant (only used in PWR). It also consists of steam generators for heat exchange between the primary circuit and the secondary circuit.
– India has 6.2 GW of installed nuclear capacity as of 2019, and around 5.3 GW net capacity under construction and over 80 GW planned or proposed. With upcoming projects, the demand for island equipment is likely to grow significantly.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% Discount on this report)
Browse full India Nuclear Power Plant Equipment market report description with TOC:
The India Nuclear Power Plant Equipment market report highlights are
– A comprehensive evaluation of all opportunities and risks in the market.
– India Nuclear Power Plant Equipment current developments and significant occasions.
– A deep study of business techniques for the development of the market-driving players.
– Conclusive study about the improvement plot of the market for approaching years.
– Top to the bottom approach of market-express drivers, targets, and major littler scale markets.
– Favorable impressions inside imperative mechanical and publicize the latest examples striking the India Nuclear Power Plant Equipment market.
Finally, the India Nuclear Power Plant Equipment Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. India Nuclear Power Plant Equipment Industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.