The Market Insights Reports has added a new statistical data to its repository titled as, India Desalination Systems Market. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). Furthermore, the report also sheds light on recent developments and technological platforms, in addition to distinctive tools, and methodologies that will help to propel the performance of industries.
The market for desalination system is expected to develop at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period.
(Avail a Flat 25% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the India Desalination Systems Market are Suez SA, Hyflux Ltd, Veolia Environnement SA, Aquatech International LLC, and IDE Technologies Ltd., and others.
Key Market Trends:
Rising Demand from Municipal Segment
– Municipal application is anticipated to witness substantial growth in the India desalination system market during the forecast timeframe.
– India is witnessing a dire water shortage especially of drinking water as present sources both surface and groundwater are becoming increasingly stressed. The water consumption rate in the country is increasing continuously every year. The overall demand for water in 2025 and 2050 is expected to reach 843 BCM and 1,180 BCM respectively.
– Municipalities have taken up the responsibility to treat seawater and generate potable water so that people can get access to clean drinking water.
– In 2019, Metro water announced its plan to install two new desalination plants with a capacity of 150 million litres and 400 million litres respectively. This was a result of the recent hydrological drought situation that the Chennai encounter during peak summer and subsequent months.
– All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the desalination systems market in the country during the forecast period.
Membrane Technology to Dominate the Country
– In India, the market share of the reverse osmosis technology is anticipated to constitute about 34% of the water purifier market in the country by 2021. The Indian market for water purifiers is expected to increase to a value of USD 4.1 billion by 2024.
– Moreover, nanofiltration membranes are used significantly to reduce the odor, color, hardness and separate heavy metal ions from water systems.
– In 2020, the bottled water segment is projected to be USD 6.178 billion in India and is predicted to annually at a CAGR of 9.0% between 2020 to 2023.
– The demand for drinking water in India is forecasted to be 73 billion cubic meters in 2025 and is anticipated to reach 102 billion cubic meters by 2050.
– Thus, rising demand for water from various industries coupled with government support is expected to drive the market studied in the country during the forecast period.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the India Desalination Systems market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Desalination Systems market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Desalination Systems market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Desalination Systems market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Desalination Systems report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Frequently Asked Questions about Desalination Systems market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– Why might we forecast a downturn in a particular economy next year?
– Why do we say the currency is set to appreciate?
– What countries and sectors offer the highest potential?
– Where are the greatest dangers?
Purchase Full Report@:
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides India and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687