Image Signal Processor and Vision Processor Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025)
The Image Signal Processor and Vision Processor Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The image signal processor and vision processor market is expected to register a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Image Signal Processor and Vision Processor Market are STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Sigma Corporation, Semiconductor Components Industries LLC, Fujitsu Ltd, Toshiba Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Analog Devices Inc., Broadcom Inc., NXP Semiconductors NV, Google LLC, Qualcomm Inc., Xilinx Inc., Cadence Design Systems Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– March 2020 – STMicroelectronics launched its new high-speed image sensors that use global shutter as the preferred mode for capturing distortion-free images when the scene is moving or when near-infrared illumination is needed. ST’s advanced image-sensor process technologies enable class-leading pixel size while offering both high sensitivity and low crosstalk.
– Jun 2019 – Cadence Design Systems Inc. announced that Toshiba had implemented the Cadence Tensilica Vision P6 DSPs for its next-generation automotive SoC to meet functional safety requirements. The Vision P6 DSP provides high compute throughput with low power consumption, small core area, and a strong partner ecosystem, and is certified to meet functional safety requirements, making it the ideal choice for automotive applications.
Key Market Trends:
Consumer Electronics to Hold Dominant Size of the Market
– The increasing deployment of ISPs and VPUs in VR products, smartphones, drones, etc., is pushing the image signal Processor and Vision Processor Market for consumer electronics. Constant innovations in these products, inducing advanced features and functionalities, add to their increasing adoption. Demand to bring superior products with upgraded consumer experience and excellent functionalities drive the adoption of ISPs and VPUs by OEMs.
– Fast processors, connectivity, superior camera quality, and applications make smartphones the most thriving consumer electronic devices in terms of their adoption. Unlike phones available now, future smartphones will leverage innovations such as 5G connectivity, machine-learning chips, AI capabilities, and more powerful processing power.
– VPUs, which use dedicated AI chipsets, enhance the user experience by inducing the AI computing capacity to the devices. Growing demand for premium smartphones due to advanced characteristics, such as higher security, faster computing, low latency, and less dependence on connectivity, is expected to encourage the adoption of dedicated AI chips.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
-North America (NA) – US, Canada, and Mexico
-Europe (EU) – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
-Asia-Pacific (APAC) – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
-Latin America (LA) – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
-Middle East and Africa (MEA) – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Influence of the Image Signal Processor and Vision Processor market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Image Signal Processor and Vision Processor market.
– Image Signal Processor and Vision Processor market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Image Signal Processor and Vision Processor market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Infrared Imaging market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Image Signal Processor and Vision Processor market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Image Signal Processor and Vision Processor market.
Browse Full Report at:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Image Signal Processor and Vision Processor Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.