Global Hybrid Cloud Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The Hybrid Cloud Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the Hybrid Cloud.
The Hybrid Cloud Market was valued at USD 45.70 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 128.01 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 18.73% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
– The hybrid cloud market has experienced significant overall growth in the past few years compared to that of the other cloud services, as it offers certain benefits that the organizations with a huge set of data and need of processing demand for.
– Using a hybrid cloud allows companies to scale computing resources and also helps in eliminating the need to invest a massive capital for handling short-term spikes in demand, also in cases when the business needs to free up local resources for more sensitive data or applications.
– Companies using cloud services are required to pay only for resources that they temporarily use instead of purchasing, programming, and maintaining additional resources and equipment that remains idle over long periods of time. This helps the companies in minimizing costs that do not generate revenue.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Hybrid Cloud Market are Cisco System Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Amazon Web Services Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Citrix System Inc., IBM Corporation, Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Rackspace US Inc., Oracle Corporation, Google, LLC, Equinix Inc, Vmware Inc., Panzura Inc., RightScale Inc, Dell EMC, Turbonomic Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Century Link Inc., NTT Communications Corporation, DXC Technology Company, Intel Corporation and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– February 2019 – Microsoft announced the general availability of Azure Data Lake Storage (ADLS) Gen2. Azure is now the only cloud provider to offer a no-compromise cloud storage solution that is fast, secure, massively scalable, cost-effective, and fully capable of running the most demanding production workloads.
July 2018 – Citrix Systems Inc. announced a partnership with Microsoft Corporation to provide Citrix SD-WAN solution to Microsoft Azure Virtual WAN service. This partnership is expected to develop enhanced user experience, consistent productivity, and automate the branch-office network deployments.
Key Market Trends:
Alternative Way of Accessing Software with Eased Scalability
– Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) refers to an alternative way of accessing software instead of traditional methods of access where the service provider delivers software and applications through the internet, and the end users subscribe to the software and access it via the web or vendor APIs.
– SaaS refers to a subscription-based model in which the software is hosted in the cloud and accessed through the internet. Accounting, tracking sales, performance monitoring, and communications (such as webmail and messaging amongst others) are the typical examples of SaaS usage by the enterprises. Applications will be updated and can be used online while the files will save in the cloud itself instead of on the individual machines.
– Using SaaS, the customers can access new functionalities much faster with lower upfront costs compared to traditional on-premise solutions. SaaS-based applications can be accessed through the internet. They require proper integration with on-premise systems or other clouds.
– The significant benefits of SaaS include no hardware costs, no initial set up costs, paying for only what the customer uses, scalable usage, automatic updates, cross-device compatibility, and accessibility from any location. The users neither manage nor control the cloud infrastructure, which includes networks, servers, operating systems, storage, and individual application capabilities.
North America Holds a Prominent Share in the Hybrid Cloud Market
– North America is expected to hold a prominent share in the hybrid cloud market. Many companies in the region are moving beyond the public cloud and are stepping into a new era of hybrid IT that combines public cloud, private cloud, and traditional IT. These organizations have implemented a hybrid cloud strategy as it is aiding them to improve their business and deliver services to the customers.
– Vendors are also encouraging the hybrid model in a number of ways. For instance, VMware Inc. and IBM announced new offerings to accelerate enterprise hybrid cloud adoption. The offerings include new IBM services offering to help migrate and extend mission-critical VMware workloads to the IBM Cloud, and new integrations to help enterprises modernize applications with Kubernetes and containers.
– Another company that embraced the hybrid cloud environment is HudsonAlpha, one of the leading players in genomic research. Many of the organization’s researchers have been given government grant money to test new treatment theories. Because of these grants, they can quickly test ideas in a public cloud without taking resources away from the more accepted research methodologies that rely on its private cloud.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Hybrid Cloud Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Hybrid Cloud Market
– Changing the Hybrid Cloud market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Hybrid Cloud market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Hybrid Cloud Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Hybrid Cloud Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Hybrid Cloud industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687