Global Green IT Services Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The Green IT Services Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the Green IT Services.
The green IT services market was valued at USD 10.12 billion in 2019 and it is projected to reach a value of USD 18.37 billion by the end of 2025, at a CAGR of 10.47% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
– The growing emphasis on reducing carbon footprints and the growing need for eco-friendly services are pushing the growth of green IT services. Companies around the world have started improving the efficiencies of operations. The need to reduce wastage, efficiently utilize resources and reduce carbon footprints warrants the deployment of innovative and sustainable solutions.
– Due to the increase in environmental conditions and carbon footprints the companies and government have started to control and to improve the condition by the deployment of IT solutions which acts as a driver to green IT services market.
– However, the high initial costs of such services are limiting the growth of this market. Many companies and organizations have limited or no budgets for green IT resources.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Green IT Services Market are IBM Corporation, Accenture PLC, Johnson Controls, SAP SE, Schneider Electric SE, Enablon S.A., Accuvio Sustainability Software, Dakota Software, Enviance Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– May 2018 – IBM launched AI-powered enterprise marketing cloud services in India that let customers host their marketing data on the local cloud data center, giving them proximity, scalability, and helping them meet regulatory requirements.
Key Market Trends:
Application in IT and Telecom to Drive the Green IT Service Market
– The use of green IT services is expected to grow in the IT and Telecom industry as the number of start-ups and organizations is growing rapidly. Information technology and the telecom industry are among the leading industries utilizing the green IT services in the recent past.
– Since there is a large presence of users at social media platforms the internet traffic has elevated with significant growth and because of that storage and cloud space has to be updated with the installation of high capacity powerful servers replacing the old outdated servers. Green IT services come into the role which can utilize the same old disposing of computers products and using them in an environment-friendly manner.
– The telecom industry has recorded strong growth over the last few decades, aided by growing adoption in developing regions. They provide support for telephone systems, cabling, installation and repair, fault tracing, and survey services. Also, they make sure that the quality of the wiring installation will be longlasting and less hazardous and to replace old ones.
North America to Have Higher Market Share
– The rapidly evolving market in the North American region has a diverse group of providers for green IT services, which is led by major software and service players also the government have issued norms that promotes the practice of green IT services.
– For instance, Johnson Controls helped establish energy performance contracting in 1983 and has implemented more than 3,000 performance contracts in North America alone.
– Johnson Controls facility audits to identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of the building envelope, lighting, HVAC, power management, water, and other systems.
– In North America, with the environmental regulations, rising energy costs, expanding data centers, are some of the challenges that drive the energy efficient and sustainable infrastructure to build green infrastructure which gives different approach for the entire infrastructure. Green IT services, help the systems to reduce costs, alleviate operational issues and prepare for the rapidly emerging regulatory environment.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Green IT Services Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Green IT Services Market
– Changing the Green IT Services market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Green IT Services market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Green IT Services Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Green IT Services Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Green IT Services industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687