Rise in biological research and wildlife management projects to capture images that will help in making evidence-based decisions is pushing demand for trail camera northwards. Another major growth factor is consumers prioritizing security across different industries and even residential buildings. Activities such as large-scale farming require these trail cameras to keep an eye on potential threats and take preventive measures accordingly.
The market is witnessing immense competition among prominent companies involved in product innovation and development. Developments such as camouflaged farm gate hunting cameras aid the farming industry, while programmed trail cameras are gaining significance in residential security to identify and prevent crimes, along with portability features and capturing videos in darkness.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1380
Fact.MR’s study points towards steady growth of the global trail camera market at a CAGR of more than 4% over the next ten years.
Key Takeaways from Trail Camera Market Study
- Over the past 5 years, the global trail camera market registered a growth of 3.3? in terms of value.
- Market outlook continues to remain steady over the next 10 years, and will register over 4% CAGR in terms of value from 2021 to 2031.
- North America leads the market and will hold over one-third share through 2031.
- The trail camera market in the U.K. will register a growth of over 4% YOY.
- Germany and France will be stable in terms of demand, while Japan and Korea will continue to be a bright spot in Asia.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=1380
- Wireless trail cameras will hold over two-third market share over the next ten years.
- 8 to 12 MP cameras are the most preferred across regions and sectors.
- Hunting and wildlife monitoring will account for over 80% demand for trail cameras through 2031.
- Direct to customer and third-party sales channels will hold close to two-third market share.
Important Market Movements
- Snapshot Wisconsin, a statewide management initiative started in 2016 by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources in the U.S., invited volunteers to host trail cameras in Wisconsin for efficient monitoring of wildlife resources.
- Researchers at the Mississippi State University developed an infrared trail camera survey technique capable of providing accurate analysis of the local deer population.
- In 2017, Wildgame Innovations launched a new range of trail cameras with zero detection, silent shield, Tru-Dual Cam, and Airborne features. The company also offered online interactive access for seamless operation of its trail cameras.
- Boly Inc., launched the ‘Boly 4G MG984G Series’ with super-fast 4G data transmission speed and economic price ranges.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/1380
What Does the Future Hold?
Leading companies such as Wildgame Innovations LLC, Boly Inc., Browning Arms Company, Vista Outdoor Inc., G. Telecom, Reconyx, Cuddeback, and Covert Scouting Cameras have been found to foray into untapped opportunities across Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa, in a bid to expand their services and tap into new customer segments.
Penetrating into markets and breaking away from traditional CCTV surveillance systems has been hampered by a limited customer base. Lack of awareness and high cost are two major factors that hinder the growth and feasibility of trail cameras. Consumers’ incline more towards CCTVs or smartphones, and hesitation in utilizing other alternatives hinders adoption, limiting the consumer base in the trail camera market.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/04/01/1790843/0/en/Preference-for-Built-In-Residential-Electric-Grill-Remains-Strong-Accounting-for-Over-6-in-10-Units-Sold-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583