The Global Gasoline as a Fuel Market Report Forecast 2021 – 2025 offers a clear understanding of the subject matter. The report has been gathered using principal and subordinate research methodologies. Both these methods are directed towards cooperating accurate and meticulous data concerning the market dynamics, historical events, and the current market landscape. Additionally, the report also includes a SWOT analysis that concludes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats impacting the segments of the overall market. The report also takes into account the impact of the COVID-19 and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19.
The gasoline as fuel market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 1.7% during the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Gasoline as a Fuel Market: Chevron Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, PetroChina Company Limited, Qatar Petroleum, and Reliance Industries Ltd.
Key Market Trends
Transportation Segment is Expected to Dominate in the Market
– Transport fuels are energy sources that power various means of transport, generally to power internal combustion engines. The transportation sector accounts for around 20% of global energy consumption and is the biggest consumer of oil in the world.
– Majorly all around the world, gasoline is used as fuel for vehicles such as cars, motorcycles, light trucks, boats, etc. It’s one of the main products, which is consumed heavily worldwide. The market growth is driven by the growth of the number of gasoline-run vehicles globally.
– In 2019, the world gasoline consumption has reached 24324 thousand barrels per day with a growth rate of 1% indicating a significant growth of gasoline as a fuel across the globe. Furthermore, regions such as, Europe, Middle-East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific have shown decent growth in gasoline consumption owing to the increased industrialization and rising number of vehicles.
– Hence, demand for gasoline as a fuel is expected to proliferate in the transportation segment across the globe over the forecast period.
The report offers an in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Gasoline as a Fuel market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Inquire for Discount:
North America to Dominate the Market
– as of 2019, North America is the biggest consumer of gasoline all over the world, where nearly 40% is consumed. They have the highest usage rates per person. Majorly gasoline is used in transportation and power generation. Thus, making the region dominant in the market.
– The increase in construction activities and significant growth in non-residential construction spending reflect on the prominent increase in the demand for gasoline generators in this region.
– The United States is the leading national market for gasoline due to high car ownership and lower efficiency standards over developing countries and European consumers. With its various constituents and additives, gasoline fuel is more volatile than kerosene, jet fuel (naphtha), diesel, or heating oil.
– Rise in oil production particularly in Canada and the United States is another factor that has contributed towards the growth of this region in gasoline as fuel market. United States oil production was 476.7 million tonnes in 2019, and also, Canadas oil production was 274.9 million tonnes in the same year.
This Gasoline as a Fuel Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2015-2020
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy full Report:
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
-Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
-Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain have been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687