The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Flexible Packaging Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Flexible Packaging investments from 2021 till 2025. This research report also provides post COVID-19 impact analysis of the Flexible Packaging industry.
Flexible Packaging market is growing at a CAGR of 3.89% during the forecast period (2021-2025).
The Flexible Packaging market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like Amcor Plc, Berry Global Inc., Mondi Group, Sealed Air Corporation, Coveris Holdings SA, UFlex Limited, HuhtamakiÊGroup, Proampac LLC, WIPF Doypak (Wipf AG), FlexPak Services LLC
(Special Offer: Get flat 15% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Industry News And Developments:
– April 2020 – Smurfit Kappa launched a new Bag-in-Box filling solution for organic birch sap drink thus offering a perfect packaging solution for the drink that keeps it fresh for up to 24 months before opening and 8 weeks after opening.
– September 2019 – Amcor opened an e-commerce testing laboratories, one in Manchester, Michigan, US. With this, the company would cater to customers with online sales; particularly in pet food, sauces, beauty, and personal care, and home cleaning products. This laboratory is certified to test packaged products for ISTA 6A.
Scope of the Report
– E-commerce, digital printing, and sustainability are driving market development and growth. Customers are increasingly becoming more eager to pay extra for certain product attributes boosted by flexible packaging. For instance, according to the Flexible Packaging Association, more than 60% of consumers in North America are keen to pay more for tangible and functional packaging benefits, such as product protection, shipping friendly, and supply chain efficacy, among others.
– Flexible packaging is mainly used for food, which contributes to more than 60% of the total market, according to the Flexible Packaging Association. According to the Flexible Packaging Association, brand owners are taking on films, pouches, and bags as a go-to packaging solution, acknowledgments in part to extensive acceptance by American consumers.
Key Market Trends
Dairy Products are expected to Hold a Significant Market Share in the Food Segment
– Factors, such as increasing yogurt consumption, advancements in seal and barrier technologies for pouches, and technological advancement for keeping the food fresh for longer times at all stages of the supply chain, are increasing the need for the longer shelf life of dairy products.
India is Expected to Witness Significant Growth in the Asia-Pacific Region
– The packaging is the fifth largest sector in the Indian economy and is one of the highest growth sectors in the country. According to the Packaging Industry Association of India (PIAI), the sector is growing at 22 -25% per annum.
– With the rising population, increasing income levels, urbanization, changing lifestyles, increasing internet penetration, and growing economy, the demand for packaging has been growing. According to the World Bank, In 2019, approximately a third of the total population in the country lived in cities.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Flexible Packaging Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687