The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Flexible Packaging market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles, and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Flexible Packaging investments from 2021 till 2026.
The Flexible Packaging Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.87%, over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Key Market Players:
Amcor Plc, Berry Global Inc., Mondi Group, Sealed Air Corporation, Coveris Holdings SA, Comexi Group Industries SAU, Coherent Inc., Sei SpA, WIPF Doypak (Wipf AG), FlexPak Services LLC, Laser Packaging Manufacturing PTE Limited, Mespack (A Duravant Company), Sonoco Products Company and Other
– April 2020 – Smurfit Kappa launched a new Bag-in-Box filling solution for organic birch sap drink thus offering a perfect packaging solution for the drink that keeps it fresh for up to 24 months before opening and 8 weeks after opening.
– September 2019 – Amcor opened an e-commerce testing laboratories, one in Manchester, Michigan, US. With this, the company would cater customers with online sales; particularly in pet food, sauces, beauty and personal care, and home cleaning products. This laboratory is certified to test packaged products for ISTA 6A.
Key Market Trends
Beverage Segment Holds Significant Share in the Flexible Packaging Market
– Flexible packaging not only plays a pivotal role in reducing beverage and product waste but also allows online brands to reinvigorate their packaging to enhance the e-commerce experience.
– The US Dairy Export Council (USDEC) and Food Innovation and Resource Center (FIRC), at Singapore Polytechnic, are leveraging the growing dairy demand by making Southeast Asian food with reduced salt and sugar, using US dairy ingredients.
– Southeast Asia is the second-largest market for US dairy exports, and the market was valued at USD 690 million, in 2017. According to USDEC, Southeast Asian customers are conscious of artificial food ingredients and prefer flexible packaging that significantly preserves the integrity of natural and clean label products.
– The prevalence of flexible packaging in the beverage sector is quite evident when browsing through the selection in the vending machines. The products for sales are convenient, single-use, and are mostly packaged in flexible films.
North America to Have Significant Market Share
– The demand for flexible packaging products is generally driven by millennial customers in the region, as they have an ardent preference of single-serving and on-the-go style food and beverage foodstuffs.
– As these products are generally designed to be durable, portable, and lightweight, flexible packaging stands to be a famous option to pack such products. Firmest growing areas of snack foods, both in terms of processed foods and fresh items, are anticipated to govern the demand for flexible packaging from the food and beverage industry of the region.
– The United States is the largest market in the region. As per the Flexible Packaging Association, flexible packaging accounts for more than USD 31 billion as annual sales in the country being the second largest, and fastest-growing segment under the overall packaging industry. The overall industry additionally, employs nearly 80,000 workers in the United States.
– As of March 2020, FPA and its members, since being crucial to the supply chain while catering to the needs of US consumers in responding to the COVID-19 crisis, have kept industrys manufacturing facilities to stay open and functioning.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
Executive Summary: It includes key trends of the global Flexible Packaging market related to products, applications, and other crucial factors. It also provides an analysis of the competitive landscape and CAGR and market size of the global Flexible Packaging market based on production and revenue.
Production and Consumption by Region: It covers all regional markets focusing on the research study. It discusses prices and key players besides production and consumption in each regional market.
Key Players: Here, the report throws light on financial ratios, pricing structure, production cost, gross profit, sales volume, revenue, and gross margin of leading and prominent companies competing in the global Flexible Packaging market.
Market Segments: This part of the report discusses product type and application segments of the global Flexible Packaging market based on market share, CAGR, market size, and various other factors.
Research Methodology: This section discusses the research methodology and approaches Flexible Packaging used to prepare the report. It covers data triangulation, market breakdown, market size estimation, and research design and/or programs.
Finally, the Flexible Packaging Market report is a believable source for gaining Market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and Market development rate and figure, and so on. This report additionally Present a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc.MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
IrfanTamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687