Flexible Packaging Market – Growth, Trends, Forecasts (2020 – 2025)
The Flexible Packaging Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The Flexible Packaging Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.87%, over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Flexible Packaging Market are Amcor Plc, Berry Global Inc., Mondi Group, Sealed Air Corporation, Coveris Holdings SA, Comexi Group Industries SAU, Coherent Inc., Sei SpA, WIPF Doypak (Wipf AG), FlexPak Services LLC, Laser Packaging Manufacturing PTE Limited, Mespack (A Duravant Company) and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– April 2020 – Smurfit Kappa launched a new Bag-in-Box filling solution for organic birch sap drink thus offering a perfect packaging solution for the drink that keeps it fresh for up to 24 months before opening and 8 weeks after opening.
– September 2019 – Amcor opened an e-commerce testing laboratories, one in Manchester, Michigan, US. With this, the company would cater customers with online sales; particularly in pet food, sauces, beauty and personal care, and home cleaning products. This laboratory is certified to test packaged products for ISTA 6A.
Key Market Trends:
Beverage Segment Holds Significant Share in the Flexible Packaging Market
– Flexible packaging not only plays a pivotal role in reducing beverage and product waste but also allows online brands to reinvigorate their packaging to enhance the e-commerce experience.
– The US Dairy Export Council (USDEC) and Food Innovation and Resource Center (FIRC), at Singapore Polytechnic, are leveraging the growing dairy demand by making Southeast Asian food with reduced salt and sugar, using US dairy ingredients.
– Southeast Asia is the second-largest market for US dairy exports, and the market was valued at USD 690 million, in 2017. According to USDEC, Southeast Asian customers are conscious of artificial food ingredients and prefer flexible packaging that significantly preserves the integrity of natural and clean label products.
– The prevalence of flexible packaging in the beverage sector is quite evident when browsing through the selection in the vending machines. The products for sales are convenient, single-use, and are mostly packaged in flexible films.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
-North America (NA) – US, Canada, and Mexico
-Europe (EU) – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
-Asia-Pacific (APAC) – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
-Latin America (LA) – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
-Middle East and Africa (MEA) – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Influence of the Flexible Packaging market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Flexible Packaging market.
– Flexible Packaging market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Flexible Packaging market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Infrared Imaging market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Flexible Packaging market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Flexible Packaging market.
Browse Full Report at:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Flexible Packaging Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.