Event & Exhibition Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2020 – 2025)
Event & Exhibition market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
Top Companies like Fiera Milano SpA, Deutsche Messe AG, Messe Frankfurt GmbH, MCH Group AG, GL Events, Koelnmesse GmbH, Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, RELX Plc, Viparis Holding, Comexposium Group
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
The Event & Exhibition Market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period 2020-2025. According to the International Federation for Robotics, the demand for service robots is expected to increase turnover to more than USD 46 million between 2016 and 2020. By 2050, a significant proportion of on-the-ground events and exhibitions jobs could be staffed by robots. In recent years, in the CES conference (the worlds largest tech exhibition), robots moonlighted as booth attendees, bartenders, and entertainment. Further implemented, this holds a significant growth to the market.
Key Market Trends
B2B exhibition to Witness Significant Growth Rate
– Exhibitions represent the marketplace in a single place and bringing together suppliers, buyers, purchase influencers, consultants, and the media. B2B business is expected to gain growth for the market. The emerging economies which are anticipated to assist in the market growth are Brazil, China, Gulf Cooperation Council, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Russia, Turkey, Hong Kong. In 2019, the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) examined the current outlook for B2B exhibitions. The report summarizes the responses of surveys received from 382 heads of marketing. More than half of these respondents utilize B2B exhibitions as a significant part of their marketing mix.
– With the increasing adoption of technology, there is an increasing number of exhibitions, and with the expanding capacities for industries, the exhibitions provide the potential for businesses to attract an audience. According to CEIR (Center for Exhibition Industry Research), 40% of the marketing budget goes into B2B exhibiting, and with median participation of 6 times B2B exhibitions per year.
– B2B exhibitions are most commonly used in the form of conferences and summits wherein companies (usually within a specific industry) showcase and demonstrate their new products and services. To expand the business of the trade fair, players are focused on acquiring more licenses. Messe Frankfurt is one of the worlds largest trade fair, congress and event organizer with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500 employees at some 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around EUR 661 million. In July 2019, Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Pvt. Ltd., has acquired the license to organize the Indian edition of Busworld – the worlds leading B2B exhibition for the bus and coach sector from Busworld International CVBA. The agreement strengthens Messe Frankfurts position as the leading exhibition organizer for the mobility segment.
– Further in December 2019, SIAL Middle East (SIAL ME), the exclusive regional food, beverage, and hospitality trade event was organized by Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, where the SIAL Innovation Area focuses to promote the worlds most innovative food products ADDPE (Abu Dhabi Date Palm Exhibition) is the worlds individual event for corporate collaboration in the sector of date palm fruits and provided the biggest international platform for exhibitions to showcase their products and boost their presence in the global market. The SIAL ME 5th edition of the exhibition featured 100 exhibitors specializing in date palm fruit products and 3,000 trade buyers from the Middle East region and facilitating a huge number of trade deals valued over AED 7.2bn during the three-day event.
– Moreover, in addition, Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company (Adnec) has announced that Adnec and Al Ain Convention Centre (AACC), the UAE Capitals leading event venues, contributed a whopping DHS 2.3 billion to the Abu Dhabi economy in just H1 2019, taking the companys cumulative economic impact to DHS 34.3 billion. The increase was due to the successful International Defence Exhibition (IDEX) and the World Future Energy Summit (WFES), both held at Adnec. So, overall the emerging nations are significantly drawing market growth.
North America Accounts to Hold Significant Growth
– North America accounts to hold significant growth in the market owing to factors including the rise in the number of international and domestic trade visitors. The region accounts for the highest direct spending on the exhibition activities and represents the largest number of exhibitors.
– According to UFI global, North America had the highest number of exhibitors (1.6 million), and second-highest number of visitors (91.2 million) in 2019. Further, the United States B2B trade-show market, worth USD 13.7 billion in 2016, is forecasted to grow to USD 16.8 billion by the end of 2021. This significantly holds the market value in the forecast period.
– In the United States, there are currently over 10,000 trade shows held every year, where 1,282 are approx international exhibitions. Also, the highest number of events and exhibitions are held in New York. Further, the total economic output of Chicago in GMP totaled USD703.9B in 2018, making Chicago equivalent to the 20th largest economy in the world just surpassing the total economic output of Switzerland through its 1066 Exhibitions in Chicago and expected that in 2020 the economic output would further increase (Chicago government).
– In 2019, IAAPA Expo 2019 was the largest international trade show for the amusements and attractions industry. The trade show was held for 1,000 exhibitors, spread over 570,000 net square feet of exhibition space featuring an array of professional development opportunities led by an industry leader with more than 1.16 billion people, and generated approx USD 52 billion in revenue.
– Further, the IoT Tech Expo conference series is constantly evolving to meet the demands of the Internet of Things ecosystem. Bringing together content from hundreds of industry leaders, top-level sponsors, and innovative exhibitors are showcasing the latest use of IoT technology. The event will bring together 9000+ attendees from 70+ countries to explore the entire enterprise technology ecosystem across now, a co-located event covering IoT, Blockchain, AI & Big data, Cyber Security & Cloud, and the newest addition 5G to be held in November 2020, organized by TechEx.
– However, the impact of COVID-19 is affecting market growth currently. The Seafood Expo North America was postponed on 3 March 2020, from its original dates of 15 to 17 March due to health concerns and travel complications caused by the global COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic. Further, the two-day event is rescheduled to be held in September 2020, as announced by the organizer Diversified Communications. This is impacting the current revenue generation and further concern for the upcoming events.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Event & Exhibition Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687