The Europe Renewable Aviation Fuel Market Report Forecast 2021 – 2025 offers a clear understanding of the subject matter. The report has been gathered using principal and subordinate research methodologies. Both these methods are directed towards cooperating accurate and meticulous data concerning the market dynamics, historical events, and the current market landscape. Additionally, the report also includes a SWOT analysis that concludes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats impacting the segments of the overall market. The report also takes into account the impact of the COVID-19 and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19.
The market for renewable aviation fuel in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 55% during the forecast period of 2020 – 2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Europe Renewable Aviation Fuel Market: Total SA, Neste Oyj, Honeywell International Inc., Swedish Biofuels AB, and Fulcrum BioEnergy Inc.
Key Market Trends
Commercial Sector to be the Largest Segment
– As of 2018, the air passenger transport in the European Union (EU) carried more than 1.1 billion air_passengers, approximately 63 million more than the value registered in 2017. Countries, such as the_United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, France, and Italy, accounted for major share in air_passenger count, in 2018.
– Owing to the air passenger traffic growth, in 2018, the greenhouse gas_emissions from the regions aviation sector are considered as one of the fastest-growing sources of_emissions that contribute to climate change.
– As of 2018, Europe is one of the leading regions in terms of biofuel production technologies, with a_significant number of production plants under operation. The production capacity of bio-based_aviation fuel in the region depends on a small number of plants, accounting for a maximum_potential output of approximately 2.3 million metric ton per year.
– The European Commission (EC), in coordination with Airbus, leading European airlines, such as_Lufthansa, Air France, and British Airways, and key biofuel fuel producers, such as Neste and_Biomass Technology Group, launched an initiative in 2011, called the European Advanced Biofuels_Flight Path, to speed up the commercialization of aviation biofuels in Europe.
– The European Advanced Biofuels Flightpath aims mainly to get the aviation industry use 2 million tonnes of biofuels by 2020 and to get sustainably produced biofuels through the construction of advanced biofuels production plants in Europe by 2020.
– In October 2019, Finland-based oil refiner and renewable fuel producer_Neste Oyj, and German national air carrier, Lufthansa, strengthened their collaboration regarding_the development of renewable solutions for aviation.
– In 2019, Norway emerged as the first country in the world to mandate the policy of blending 0.5%_sustainable fuel with kerosene from 2020. The aim is to increase the blend to 30% by 2030, driving the growth of the market in the coming years.
Inquire for Discount:
Germany to Witness Significant Demand
– Founded in 2011, the Aviation Initiative for Renewable Energy in Germany (AIREG) aims to promote the research, production, and usage of sustainable aviation fuels in_the country. Members of AIREG include universities, research institutions, plant manufacturers and operators, petroleum companies, engine and aircraft manufacturers,_airports, and airlines. In July 2019,_Rosneft Deutschland and BP Europa joined this SAF initiative, thus increasing the demand for SAF in Germany.
– The usage of sustainable aviation fuels in Germany is expected to be huge and hence, the AIREG has set of targets of reaching 10% blend for SAF implementation by 2025.
– Rosneft Deutschland, a subsidiary of Rosneft Oil Company, has supplied its customers in airports of Germany with 142,500 tonnes of jet fuel in the first half of 2019, August. Rosneft Deutschland has signed several contracts for the marketing of the JET A-1 jet fuel of its own production. Among them is a contract with Aeroflot PJSC for aircraft refueling in the Berlin Schnefeld Airport.
This Europe Renewable Aviation Fuel Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2015-2020
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy full Report:
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
-Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
-Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain have been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687