This report studies the Europe Managed Infrastructure Services market in many aspects of the industry such as market size, market conditions, market trends and forecasts, and the report also provides brief information on competitors and specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. To provide, find complete Europe Managed Infrastructure Services market analysis segmented by company, region, type and application in the report.
The report provides regional analysis and valuable insights into the progress of the Europe Managed Infrastructure Services market and approaches related to the Europe Managed Infrastructure Services market. The report talks about the dominant aspects of the market and examines each segment.
The Europe Managed Infrastructure Services Market was valued at USD 17.18 billion in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 32.65 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 11.2% during 2020-2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 20% discount on this report)
Get a Free sample copy of the Europe Managed Infrastructure Services market report
Top Companies in the Europe Managed Infrastructure Services Market- Fujitsu Limited, Dell Technologies, Canon Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Toshiba Corporation, Ricoh Company Limited, Konica Minolta Inc., Lexmark International, IBM Corporation, Hetzner Online GmbH and other.
- Business Segments Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- SWOT analysis & Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Possible Impact of COVID- 19 on Latest Market Conditions (Drivers, Restraints, Trends and Opportunities)
Industry News and Updates:
March 2020 – Ricoh announced that it passed a new rigorous security validation testing program that was initiated by Keypoint Intelligence, Buyers Lab, the industrys leading authority in hardcopy device testing and research. Primarily targeting the connected MFPs and printers, the program establishes industry-standard benchmarks in the areas of device penetration, policy compliance, and firmware resilience.
– February 2020 – Dell Technologies announced new advancements to Dell Technologies Cloud and additionally inclusion of subscription model for as low as USD 70/node per day thereby easing the process of buying and scaling of hybrid cloud deployments and is offered with its infrastructure services hence leveraging and accelerating its customers cloud deployments and simplifying IT operations.:
Key Market Trends:
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are shifting toward managed infrastructure service providers to get standardized and cost-efficient services, which allows them to focus on their core business while minimizing the risk, increasing infrastructure uptime, and gaining access to newer technologies.
– Over the coming years, the adoption of cloud-based services among SMEs is expected to gain traction. The region is home to over 25 million SMEs, which are focusing on the digitalization of their operations and business process. Moreover, migration from private to the public cloud is expected to be a preferred choice amongst businesses due to lower costs and increased convenience. The usage of public cloud is expected to increase at a faster rate compared to private cloud usage.:
Read Full Europe Managed Infrastructure Services Market Report (Description, TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Many More) at:
The report contains detailed country-level analysis, market revenue, market value and forecast analysis of ingestion, revenue and Europe Managed Infrastructure Services Market share, growth speed, historical and forecast (2015-2025) of these regions are covered:
-North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico)
-Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
-Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
-South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.)
-Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
The current market situations and prospects of the sector also have been examined. Additionally, prime strategical activities in the market, which include product developments, mergers, and acquisitions, partnerships, etc., are discussed. Company Coverage (Company Profile, Sales Revenue, Price, Gross Margin, Main Products, etc.)
Major Points Covered in Table of Contents:
– Overview of Europe Managed Infrastructure Services Market
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
– Market Driving Factor Analysis
– Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
– Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
– Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
– Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
– Marketing Status Analysis
– Market Report Conclusion
– Research Methodology and Reference
To Buy the Full Report, Connect with us at-https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/report/purchase/10192355989?mode=su?mode=VVXII
Key Questions Answered by Europe Managed Infrastructure Services Market Report
- What was the Europe Managed Infrastructure Services Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2025).
- What will be the CAGR of Europe Managed Infrastructure Services Market during the forecast period (2021-2025)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2025).
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Europe Managed Infrastructure Services Market was the market leader in 2020?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market. Market will experience a noticeable growth during the forecast period 2021-2025
We additionally offer customization on reports based on customer necessity:
1- Free Country-level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
2- Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
3- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687